• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ellioo

Hey everyone!

About me!

*I go by Daisy (she/her) , i’m 18 and live in the EST time zone! I do not stay up late and usually online throughout the daytime around 8am-5pm. I go to college so I do have other things to do sometimes. But I do communicate so I will let you know!

*I do OOC to communicate or even talk about story ideas! i’d love to become friends.

*Im also up to rping/talking on discord too if that’s easier for some !

*im new to this website so bare with me ! lol i’m trying to figure out where everything is

ROLEPLAY !

*must be 18+, I simply don’t feel comfortable talking to minors.

*Be descriptive! I love involving details, thoughts and everything in between but i’m looking for a minimum of a paragraph or two. something for me to work with. if you want to write way more, don’t be shy! I love love love writing so there’s no limits!

*im okay with OC’s, just please give me as much information about them as you can to me prior. I’d love to know and it makes it easier for me!

*majority of the time, I personally only roleplay canon characters since I love doing accurate representations!

*NO MINOR+ADULT

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR?

cannon/cannon , cannon/oc, oc/oc (rarely)

* = Favorites characters I RP
❤️ = Favorite fandoms at the moment

Fandoms
- (and the characters I have more experience with)

CreepyPasta - (Laughing jack*, Laughing Jill*, Jeff, Slenderman, Scarecrow, Nina, Jane*)

❤️ Fear Street - (Cindy*, Sarah Fier, Deena)

❤️ Stranger things - ( Nancy*, Billy*, Steve, Max*, Robin, Joyce )

Dead by Daylight - (Laurie Strode*, Nancy Wheeler*, Amanda Young [ The Pig ], Ada Wong, Ghostface*)

Resident Evil - (Ada*, Jill*, Leon*)

The walking Dead - (oc’s)

I do lean towards female more than male when it comes to my characters. But I don't mind Males!

I’m interested in horror*, angst*, romance*, and/or adventure

I really do love a lot of lore and time to build to a climax!

just someone to brainstorm with, roleplay, and just become general friends! I always thing its super fun when we can talk separately and constantly build ideas to add on and people to add on so it doesn't get repetitive!

Last edited:
I'm interested it took me a long time since because I'm of scared of reaching out to people lol. Of course I also had to check timezones, I should be available during the time :D. I prefer to use my oc jay because, I'm reworking all of my oc's, due to leaving a friend with connected lore twt.

I'm 20, just a heads up I'm new to the sight but, I think I figured out how it works enough to be fine. My timezones is AKST, it varies between daylight savings.

I'm interested it took me a long time since because I'm of scared of reaching out to people lol. Of course I also had to check timezones, I should be available during the time :D. I prefer to use my oc jay because, I'm reworking all of my oc's, due to leaving a friend with connected lore twt.

I'm 20, just a heads up I'm new to the sight but, I think I figured out how it works enough to be fine. My timezones is AKST, it varies between daylight savings.
Great!! Send me a quick message and we can totally plan! ❤️

Hii, I might be interested in a creepypasta rp if it's fine with you (I'm 20 btw 👌🏿and I'm also a bit rusty with the fandom so I hope it's fine)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back