• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Posting this again

Ellyfish

Professional Disappointment
Alright. I'll keep it short and easy to read so no one gets bored and moves on.
  • I like to RP fandoms but I also do original plots too.
  • I am very articulate, have correct grammar, punctuation and spelling (Most of the time)
  • Prefer MxF. I don't mind doing FxF, MxM as long as we double up in a fandom of some kind. Ask for more details
  • My responses are quick and tend to be long, about a paragraph or so. I'm used to doing moderate ones within minutes
  • I would like to have a romance in the RP. Doesn't have to be the main focus but a bit of that would be nice.

Now for my fandoms:

Anime:
  • Attack On Titan
  • Black Butler
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Mirai Nikki
  • Death Note
  • Assassination Classroom
Uh..... mention them and I will tell you if I am familiar with it or not. Can't remember much

For games I'll put a small descriptions for those unfamiliar with them but may be interested. Red are ones that I crave

Games:
  • Dragon Age (Depends on the game)
  • Subnautica (stranded on an alien planet thats completely covered in water)
  • Pikmin (Stranded on an alien planet with only 30 days to repair your ship and get the hell out of there)
  • Animal Crossing (Adultified. Slice of life really)
  • Detroit: Become Human (Androids fight for equal rights)
  • Undertale (Got ideas for this one. Human falls down into the underground full of (mostly) friendly monsters)
  • Stardew Valley (Got a lot of ideas for this one too. Slice of life)
  • Skyrim (Dragons, magic, fantasy)
  • Portal 1 and 2 (You are a test subject that is trying to escape a lab that is being controlled by an AI)
  • Mass Effect (Please PLEASE do a Mass Effect RP with me. I've been waiting for someone and I promise to include anything you'd like. I can carry the WHOLE thing. A race of machines come to eradicate all life in the milky way galaxy every 50,000. It's getting close to that time and its up to you to stop them)
Mention more and I might remember as well

Other:
  • Harry Potter
  • A Series Of Unfortunate Events
  • Damn I cant remember much
Original!:
  • A Zombie RP
  • A nuclear apocalypse RP
  • Mafia RP
  • Slice of life
  • Most Medieval plots
  • Any ideas you may have
Hope this was easy to read, I look forward to anyone who would like to roleplay with me. We can discuss the roleplay here but I do prefer to roleplay on other social media. Willing to download your app should you choose one of the roleplays that I made blue or red (exceptions always apply)

Thank you
-Pix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back