• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Post civilization

Apocalypse leaves kids stranded to create their own civilization.

The idea as that Aliens have come to earth and harvested everyone who is considered an adult leaving most of the worlds children to try to build society from the ground up.

But of course being human, not everyone gets along and of course... much could go wrong.

How will these children when they start running out of food, electricity and flowing water?

I'd like the roleplay to be detailed and more or less realistic.

So, are you up to it?

Reply here or send me a message.

What would you like to know?

Here's a bit more you might want to know.

It'll start in America in a place that has been almost destroyed by a civil war. The sky is covered in black clouds from pollution and the constant out break in fires.

The Aliens are known as Xylurians. They have scaly flesh. Once the adults have been harvested, they leave earth for about 18 years.

I'm sold. It reminds me of a book I read when I was younger called "The Enemy." Adults became affected by a new strain of disease and essentially turned into zombies while the kids were left to fend for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back