• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Post apocalyptic world with mutants

Cyber0God

Sobbing
Looking for a post apocalyptic world that mixes in some magic!

After an experiment in a high end biology lab goes wrong, the world changes forever. Humans mutate by random, gaining fangs, wings, tails, claws, and all other mutations. This has caused most civilization to collapse as no one knows how to handle these new part-human creatures.

So its up to my character, an Ex biologist, and yours to get back to the original lab and figure out how to reverse these changes before they run out of time and the world is lost for good.

Open to anyone! Im really into biology so I might geek out in some areas. But it should all be good fun!!

I’m terrible at science and only somewhat good at chemistry but this sounds awesome! I’m interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back