• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy Rp search

ThatMushroomBoiZey

Magic Eight Ball
I’m looking for 1-3 people interested in a rp set in a post apocalyptic fantasy world. Oc/Oc shipping will be allowed for anyone interested in that. I’d prefer if no canon characters from anime’s or other things were used just because this rp doesn’t directly relate to the. using characters inspired by different fandoms is fine! Let me know if you would like to sign up and I’ll provide you with the preferred character sheet (I’m doing this for after you have been accepted because it prevents confusio)

I also forgot to mention that I go by the mountain time zone. I Point this out to avoid someone trying to sign up when they are in a time zone that is a 6 hour difference from mine. That usually causes major disappointment. I do stay up late sometimes so I’ll usually be awake around midnight before I even start trying to sleep so time difference can be worked with

You might have more luck with this type of interest check in the Group searching subforum, wishing you luck friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back