Possibly Looking for One More V:TR Player B&S on Mondays 7PM Eastern

I'd be interested, pending details on how chat RP works. This would be my first time doing a chat RP, and my first time with Requiem. I did a lot of GMing for our IRL group with Mage, Werewolf, and Changeling, but I've never done Requiem.

Williamkitt said:
Okay, so can i ask what the blood and smoke edition entails? I've played Requiem before. just never B&S.
B&S is essentionally the next edition of Requiem, same things, just tweaked to be brought up to date, lots of new things, etc. Its pretty awesome.

Merkadis said:
I'd be interested, pending details on how chat RP works. This would be my first time doing a chat RP, and my first time with Requiem. I did a lot of GMing for our IRL group with Mage, Werewolf, and Changeling, but I've never done Requiem.
Chat RPing involves getting together at a certain time and RPing in real time, all incharacter actions are done via Text, and for those that have microphones, they can use it for OOC stuff.

We use our teamspeak server with dice for such gatherings.

I currently have a full game but you and anyone who wants to come see, can come hang out. This game is on Mondays 7pm eastern. If you like what you see, then I can add you to the waitlist :) !

Wiz.

WIZ.

I was just told of the Khaibit rework, and have not been this excited in ages.

If you're running another Blood and Smoke game any time soon, look me up; I'll play one of these for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back