Possible Roleplay with me?

ForsakenWings

Voice in the Deep
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm a "basic" roleplayer on this site. Well, that's how I would put it. Anyway, I have quite a few ideas for roleplays and I was wondering if some would actually be willing to try them with me? They are mainly romance in mind. So to those who dislike or aren't too skilled with romance, then this roleplayer isn't for you. I am somewhat literate, however I do tend to have my errors, so forgive me on my behalf. I'm mainly a hetero roleplay, however, I sometimes roleplay yaoi or yuri.

Some ideas I have are:

- Simple highschool roleplay that may have a twist of events and end up more than just a "slice of life". //Once did this with an old friend, and it went from Highschool clubs to Soul eater within the month.

- Alternate Universes? Such as Angel verse where each human usually has an angel guardian disguised as a rival, friend, lover, parent, and/or so on.

-Certain games/shows/movies/animes? Such as Persona 4, Supernatural, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Pokemon, Homestuck, and/or so on.

- Or just some sort of plot and setting we make a certain plot and such. Ex. A fashion designer on the brink of his/her collapse of a successful career. Without any hope, he/she goes to a cafe of some sorts and finds a perfect model. Only one thing, he's/she's not a model.

Again, forgive me. My first time posting up in here and I can simply hope I can find a /somewhat/ understanding roleplayer that may become a great roleplay partner later on or just another roleplay friend. Thank you for reading, hope you may consider.

Heeey! I have been trying to get someone to do a Pokemon RP with me for a little bit... I want to do a 1x1. There were some more specifics to it that I can explain in greater detail later... You can tell me no and I would still want to RP it.

I LOVE romance. I can play both guy and girl. I play mostly hetero, I have played yaoi, but I have been trying to play yuri romance for a while now. (it would be cool if it could be a side romance or something xP)

Just throwing this out there. I can do other RPs that usually are in the fantasy and supernatural range. I am not one for Slice of Life, I live that stuff every day haha. I don't really want to come home from life to RP about life.
xD Other then that I always love a strong plot with romance blooming in the background.

I am very literate, I always make sure I write a paragraph minimum when replying, but I do make mistakes as well... I hope we can talk a bit later.
xD

Yayyy, someone actually replied ; v ;/

Anyway, yes, a strong plot with eventual romance is what I've wanted. I actually feel honored to attempt to make a role play with you, so I'd be glad to hear your details in a Pokemon 1x1 role play I can only hope you can bear my writing, I am literate, yet its to a certain degree. I do hope we can talk again soon, maybe to discuss more of your ideas. :)

I am just a normal RPer haha. But the honor is all mine ^^.

Sure, and if the pokemon is not working out, we can do somthing else. You can private message people? =o.

-writen from my mobile.

Alright, and well, It is apparent that I still cannot private message people. Sorry. v x v

You just need to talk to me two more times and then I believe we can message just fine. :)

You seem like you're interested in a lot of the same things I am!

The ones that stuck out to me:

-Alternate Universes? Such as Angel verse where each human usually has an angel guardian disguised as a rival, friend, lover, parent, and/or so on.

-Pokemon

-A fashion designer on the brink of his/her collapse of a successful career. Without any hope, he/she goes to a cafe of some sorts and finds a perfect model. Only one thing, he's/she's not a model.

I read that you might already be engaged in a Pokemon RP with someone else, and if so, no problem. The guardian angel or fashion design one are both still very interesting to me. I'd even be more than willing to do both with you.

I play both genders and characters of any age. For the guardian angel one I think I'd be most interested in playing the guardian angel, but for the fashion designer one I'd be fine with either role. Let me know if you're still interested and we can figure out if that'll work and plan more!

Uhhhh hi I'm up for the high school or the alternate universe one... If you want?

I'm up for the high school or alternate universe if your still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back