• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Possible Pokemon Gijinka Rp?

Pokemon Gijinka Rp Anyone?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Unknown Drifter

Just a stranger among many
I've been itching to do a Pokemon Gijinka Rp. Yet I can't figure out a good setting. I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure how big of a fandom this really is. It would probably be the typical Pokemon Trainer journey, only instead of Poke'balls, Gijinka are given bracelets to wear.

Sort of going back to the whole bonding through the power of love and the heart. Like before the Poke'ball was created. I could either make this in the One on One thread and limit to maybe six gijinka traveling around with a Human trainer, that could lead off in a sort of minisode anime styled kind of thing/plot.

Like they meet one of the Gijinkas that destined to be part of the group and aid that one, leading to accepting a bracelet and traveling with the group. Or I could open it up for everyone and have multiple trainers and such. I'm not sure what to do to be honest. ^^;

If you all have any questions or ideas let me know. :3 I wouldn't mind finding a solid group who'd be willing to rp this with me. ^^

I've done more than a few Gijinka roleplays on Miiverse, and let me tell you: they were NOT pretty. I have a few proposals so we can stay away from those.

We need to stray away from any form of love. From what I've seen, Gijinkas and romance don't mix well. Secondly, because the roleplay will be on a much bigger site than Miiverse, we're gonna need to stay away from the basic trainer adventures. It sounds weird, but things like that require a huge amount of people (and I doubt this is gonna be a hosted project). Here are a few plots I've seen that don't work out well.

• Laboratories.
  • Getting lost in a forest.
  • High school.

Nearly every Gijinka roleplay I've seen have had the Trainers own the Gijinkas. Why not have the story take place in another world where the only creatures that exist are the Gijinkas? The plot could be something where in a time like our 1800's, a group of civilized Gijinkas go on a cruise in a steamboat but crash, and are stranded on an island, in which they encounter a group of less civilized Gijinkas? It might sound dumb, but it came off the top of my head.

Even if the plot isn't mine, as long as it's somewhat original, I'd be looking forward to participating in a good Gijinka roleplay. c:

I adore pokemon gijinkas (they're so fun to design) so if you decide on a plot you want to pursue, count me in!

The concept of gijinkas has always amused me, so maybe this time I could make my own here! Count me in on either idea.

O_o you can rp on Miiverse? I kind of figured that was just for posting game stuff and drawing pictures. xD

Sure! Well I've learned the making large unopened games is kind of hard. (even though I kind of just made one on here *facepalms* ).

I figure a small group rp then. So that all the roles are taken and such. I'm still getting used to the layout and stuff of this website. So far it's pretty interesting. ^^

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY I WAS OUT OF TOWN BUT I'M BACK NOW AND I CAN GET TO THINGS OKAY

Well, we used to be able to roleplay there... until an update put a limit on how many times you can post a day.

It's been a long time since I've seen a Pokemon Gijinka roleplay. Good times, good times... Yeah, former Miiverse roleplayer here too. Not all of the RPs like Salt Lord has mentioned above have good memories. I've had a good laugh at the failures of roleplays across that disastrous site.

The plot you mention is an interesting one. Gijinkas with bracelets to show they are a "trainers". Do they have battles? Gijinkas are like humans, with Pokemon ears/tail and powers. What is the travelling groups goal? The RP most likely will go nowhere if they are travelling wherever. Is it like the normal Pokemon game routes where the trainer is aiming to become the champion and defeats an evil team that is threatening to do something to the world?

Is it like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games where like, a meteorites coming and everyone's gonna die if something isn't done, time is collapsing, Dark Matter/Bittercold has come back? Just some ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well another idea I had was a Human gets sucked from the Pokemon World, to an alternate Gijinka World. His team of six Pokemon are scattered and become Gijinka themselves. So the goal would be for the Human to reunite with his Pokemon and find a way to return to his world. That would be the main goal, as well as possibly stopping a rising Evil Gijinka group from destroying/taking over/etc. the Gijinka World. :3

Huh I see. xD I never knew you could rp on Miiverse that's interesting. :3 Oh and Salt no need to shout I'm around. ^^; I just have a job in retail that kind of sucks me away from the fantasy life of rp. xP

I'm the sort of guy who likes to rp as the derpy Human character. xD rofl. I know the Trainer owning the Gijinka thing has been overdone. xP Yet with the idea above it's more like "Hey we need to escape this world and return to our own!" rather than generic trainer adventure.

I prefer Gijinka rp's a little more than regular Pokemon ones. It takes a lot of effort and super brain smarts to make a good Pokemon Rp. Especially if you want random encounters and dice roll and stuff. xD With Gijinka rps it's more of Humans interacting with Monster People, that happen to take the features of Pokemon.

I'm sort of still new to the concept. Last year, on another website, I joined a sort of walk in styled Gijinka rp as a Human trainer searching for his Vulpix. I was dealing with hard times in real life so the whole concept and group I roleplayed with really encouraged and help me through my rough patch. :3 It died though sadly. xP It was epic though. ^^

[QUOTE="Unknown Drifter]Well another idea I had was a Human gets sucked from the Pokemon World, to an alternate Gijinka World. His team of six Pokemon are scattered and become Gijinka themselves. So the goal would be for the Human to reunite with his Pokemon and find a way to return to his world. That would be the main goal, as well as possibly stopping a rising Evil Gijinka group from destroying/taking over/etc. the Gijinka World. :3
Huh I see. xD I never knew you could rp on Miiverse that's interesting. :3 Oh and Salt no need to shout I'm around. ^^; I just have a job in retail that kind of sucks me away from the fantasy life of rp. xP

I'm the sort of guy who likes to rp as the derpy Human character. xD rofl. I know the Trainer owning the Gijinka thing has been overdone. xP Yet with the idea above it's more like "Hey we need to escape this world and return to our own!" rather than generic trainer adventure.

I prefer Gijinka rp's a little more than regular Pokemon ones. It takes a lot of effort and super brain smarts to make a good Pokemon Rp. Especially if you want random encounters and dice roll and stuff. xD With Gijinka rps it's more of Humans interacting with Monster People, that happen to take the features of Pokemon.

I'm sort of still new to the concept. Last year, on another website, I joined a sort of walk in styled Gijinka rp as a Human trainer searching for his Vulpix. I was dealing with hard times in real life so the whole concept and group I roleplayed with really encouraged and help me through my rough patch. :3 It died though sadly. xP It was epic though. ^^

[/QUOTE]
I wanna see how my idea would fare, to be honest.

NO HU-MANS! NO HU-MANS! NO HU-MANS!

HUMAN! NOW IS NOT TIME FOR SLEEP! HUMAN, STOP BLEEDING AND MAKE MACHINE WORK! FINE, HAMMER WILL FIX IT!

*smashing noises*

Yo, if this ever becomes a thing (I'll go with any respective ideas that you've already stated, unless they're the ones that Salt Lord had already listed in which they didn't work out so well) count me in. It's been eons since I've cracked at a roleplay type of this.

Ok I get it Humans are boring. ^^; I guess I'm odd for liking to rp as one. >.>;

Well if you want we could add fantasy into the mix and have a world of Gijinka ruled by Gijinka kings/queens stuff like that. :P Medieval meets Pokemon? *derps*

@Unknown Drifter Personally I like your Origonal idea lol. I have never done a Gijinka rp like that and it really perked my interest~

If not then a kingdom based one would he cool too, just a bit more work and effort it in. As much as I love Kingdom based rps I learned that you need to structure it well and put in a lot of work to keep it up. We could easily base it on one Kingdom this reducing the time 'needed' to put into structure of the rp.....then again I'm also writing at 2 AM so *also derp*

Well I never pointed out that rping a Human in a Gijinka 'verse was ever bad. I never actually experienced that, heh, since I only did ones that focused only on the Gijinka themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back