• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Possible Idea..?

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Not sure if the prefix should read 'multiple settings' or 'fandom' but here goes. I am a female who prefers the male role. I can write out at least one paragraph per response, two occasionally though. If romance is involved, I prefer MxF only, but I do allow bromance and friendships (just nothing romantic there.) This would be kind of like a crossover roleplay, but I would allow canon or oc. If you make an OC, please say what fandom they are based from. Pairings could include CanonxCanon or CanonxOC.

Here's the idea:
The Character or characters from one or more of our fandoms get trapped in a building of some kind and forced to try to find a way to escape before they end up dead. (The idea will need a lot of work though, just a fair warning.)

If interested, comment below or PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back