• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Possessive Spanish Pirate (secretly a prince) X London princess (gets kidnapped)

Kurayami

S-Rank Ninja
There is a reason that Spain is the biggest in anything involving the 7 seas. Much of the world's sea trade comes from 3 main countries;

1) Spain

2) Great Britain

3) America

Plot:

Many of the world's most feared pirates in the past 300 years have all originated from Spain. The world lives in fear of these Spanish pirates. But there is one pirate that rises above the rest, Captain Antonio. he is ruthless, mean, abusive, a heavy drinker, and rumors say he killed a women for getting married to a man she had been engaged to since birth because he didn't want anyone else to have her. But what makes him even scarier is that he is the prince of Spain. he would be king, but he needs a wife first. He is a harsh ruler, all his people are scared of him, but they still respect him even if he rules cruelly and strictly.

In London, 17 years ago, the King and Queen had a child, but they were scared of pirates taking her. They hid her from the world and told their people that the child had died during birth. For 17 years she had never been allowed outside of a few rooms in the castle. Only a few people knew about her, and two of them ware traitors. They were Antonio's men, and every night they went to tell one of Antonio's other men everything about this princess. This other man would carry the information about the princess to Antonio, and Antonio plotted several plans on how to kidnap this princess and make her his wife. he thought she sounded beautiful, and indeed she was.

He wanted her, scratch that, he needed her, he had to have her. He soon became obsessed with knowing everything about her. hen he got an idea. He would attack the castle, find the way that the the guards would be taking the princess, and intercept her. Then he would burn down the city, it would be a night that know one would ever forgot, the night of bloody fire. And the King and Queen wouldn't be able to send out search parties, or they would have their people loose trust in them. They would have to admit to the world that they had lied for 17 years, they would begin to fall. That's what he wanted, the second biggest empire in the world to fall, so all he would have to deal with is America, so Spain could be the biggest power ever, and no one would dare fight back when he started to take over the world, with his princess at his side, whether she was there willingly or he had to force her.

INFO:

I am the princess, and the pirate is open. I am fine with all lengths, i normally right anywhere from one line to one paragraph, depending on my mood or situation that the character is in. I would rather do it in pm then in thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back