• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Possessive Love~ (Mafia RP, Dark romance, Sub needed, M/M)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 400 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 300 words or four paragraphs} I do prefer writing in the third person.
----

The Hidden Reapers is a world renown Mafia syndicate. They rose up only ten years before and swiftly found themselves in the top three mafias of the world. Heading the merciless group is the man simply known as The Mask. The name given because of the fact that the rare times he’s ever seen he wears a different mask, hiding his identity. He’s known for being a cold, sarcastic, blood-thirsty man. However, unlike most of the mafias heads he never has a partner on his arm; only his left and right hand henchmen.

Your character is the Heir to a Mafia group that was once in the top three, but under your character’s fathers rule it has fallen far. Recently, their father got ill and so his Heir has now stepped up to take control. Wanting to restore the Mafia's power and control in the world, your character has searched high and low for an opportunity to climb the ranks. Something about your character is that they are a special sort of beauty but as cold as ice, uncaring to anyone below them. Right and left other mafia’s have offered their hand in marriage but none of them… meet your character expectations. Until one night at a ball of sorts, being harassed and picked on by those higher up, he is rescued by The Mask.

As their eyes meet both men know that they want the other and will do whatever it takes to catch their eye and eventually their heart.

----

So, what I am looking for is someone ruthless yet beautiful. Someone who is strong and will more than stand up for themselves if caught in a sticky situation.
Your character will need to be possessive and cunning. No one who will bend to others will easily, or be a damsel in distress, please and thank you.

(If you have any questions feel free to ask below or PM me!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back