Portal RP?

rjmishere

Im not sure if anyone has ever played Portal (first one) but I had a random idea that it would make a good roleplay.

I was thinking that there would 5-10 people as test subjects in the apperature science testing labs. A few scientists, a rouge test subject who is trying to help the subjects escape. And of course...someone has to be GLaDOS. So some people will die. i am thinking that only one or two people will get portal guns, while the other subjects will have to use there enviorment around them to try and escape. There is going to be a point were all the subject meet at a time. the rouge subject might never see any of the subject he just may be dropping hints to the other subjects.

Thats really all i got so far so tell me what you all think...Thanks! :D

If you get enough people who have played it, i think it would be an awesome environment. Definitely something to make you think about. I have played the first portal but it's been so long since I've played it, i don't quite remember every aspect of it. although like i said if you can get enough people into it I think it would be awesome. I'd definitely be in!

It would be a very fun rp but it would be very difficult to create a good story board and rp enviorment for such a complex and some what esay game lol. I would keep my eye on this if you do create a good story board, and enviroment this an rp to look out for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back