Pop in, even if you're a groupie! ;D

Keuryn

Okay, so yes I'm new to the site, but I'm not at all new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying since... Well, forever. It's my obsession. I love writing, and reading, and creating a world with other people. It's fun, and it gives me a chance to even improve on my writing. [Especially when people have better grammar than me. Learn from experience right?]

Anywho, I'm looking for roleplays. Even thought the prefix is 1x1, I'm not opposed to joining a group roleplay I like, or planning out my own small group roleplay. [4-6 people] My only thing with groups is that, if I get busy, I can come back and realize I have hundreds of pages of posts to read. At that point I'm pretty much never going to be able to post anything relevant. =\ So I prefer small groups that are organized with people I can easily tell that I won't be on for a couple days, and they'll find a way to work with me. It's just easier that way.

I do any sort of roleplays, minus fandoms. I love originals mainly because you're not predestined to go any certain way. I understand using the setting or idea, but it still isn't original. Everything is already set up and it's just... Not as fun to me.

On another note, I play males or females. My males are picky little buggars, so they're not always guaranteed to be with a specific character. I also do M/M, and F/F. <--- I hope to get many roleplays that include gay/lesbian relationships. They're just different and fun. ^_^

On another note, no sparkly vampires. >.>

AND NO ON AND OFF RELATIONSHIPS. roleplays where before we even start our characters are set to be a couple but broke up multiple times is not my thing. Actually, a roleplay where our characters are already together is a no no. There are exceptions such as bestfriends and all but otherwise no. No roleplays based off of pregnancies either.

Now I guess I should talk about what form I write in. I'm usually third person present tense, paragraph form. I don't enjoy script. It's just... Dry to me. Not very much description going on there. Grammar, well... I'm not picky. My writing here probably isn't 100%. So I won't demand that you be. ;D Activity. It's summer. People want to go out and have fun! So I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you're going to whine because I don't reply every hour on the hour, get lost. I know, roleplays are addictive but life is first. It always will be.

Well, I'm not gonna say anymore than this. If you have questions you can ask. I don't bite. Often. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to try and do a MxM 1x1 with you! Just an FWI (if you can't tell from the signature)....I won't be on much this week, but by Saturday definitely I will be more active....I promise...

That's fine. I won't be online the 6-7 but I will be on after that. Have a long drive up to canada. ^_^vacay time.

I have on slice of life plot but I decided instead of it being a multi-char roleplay that I'd try making a group. Uhm, other than that idea that I want to try I have been wanting to just do some sort of fun best friend, rich/poor or celeb/rich kid sort of RP.

Ooh! I like the rich/poor one! (Well....I'm going to bed now....goodnight)

Yay! okay. So should we do like a family in debt and they're in debt because they were tricked into investing their small fortune into a multi-billion dollar company,. And the family that own that company are the ones whos child meets the poor family's child? [okay. Nienie~!]

So...I lied a bit about going to sleep. But I like the idea...just a question...can I be the poor kid? (My rich kids aren't very good)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

LoL. Okay. Sure thing! I love playing richies. So fun. ^_^ Is there anything in particular you want to add or take out?

Alright soooo... How do we start this thing?! Haha... Sorry never been on just a normal forum to RP before. O_O

It's okay...we can either do it through private messaging or in a thread, whichever you would prefer (I have no preference)...also...do you like character sheets or not?

Private messaging would be fine. And character profiles are good too. =) I'm not big on uber detailed ones but basics are fine.

Okay...I usually do name age and appearance...

Do you prefer pictures for the appearance (I usually do anime, but I'm fine with anything)

I can use real....that's totally fine....I'll make my character and send you a PM with it

Well, I have a walk-in RP. It is called Random Hotel. You can create whatever character you want. There is no limitations. :)

I also have a fairy RP that I just made. It is inspired by the TV show, Fairly OddParents. I kind of need more people for this one. >.<

Highlander said:
I can use real....that's totally fine....I'll make my character and send you a PM with it
Okay that works! And okay. Just send it my way and I will send mine after. =)

SachiGrl said:
Well, I have a walk-in RP. It is called Random Hotel. You can create whatever character you want. There is no limitations. :)
I also have a fairy RP that I just made. It is inspired by the TV show, Fairly OddParents. I kind of need more people for this one. >.<
I will take a look. =) Can't promise that I will join but I will at least see if they are something I'd be active in.

I am still searching if anyone is interested. up for anything! Supernatural, slice of life, fantasy, just name it and I'll play it. Aside from what I said I wouldn't do. O.o

I would love to role play with you! I usually play a female role if you want to put characters into pairing. I don't have many ideas, but I could discuss some with you in a PM. PM me if you're interested!

I would love to RP! I just wonder if you do fantasy types? As most of my plots, including my 1x1s are fantasy and Slice of Life is the one kind I don't do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back