Pokerenegade

Primordial Primrose

A pegasister with a touch of shotguns
Primordial Primrose submitted a new role play. @Primordial Primrose, please edit this post to include the sign-up information.

Read more about this role play...

NOTE! Only use an untaken type, unless that is only taken as a sub-type.

Original Name:

Original Appearence:

Pokemon name:

Type 1:

Type 2:

Sub-type:

Pokemon Category: (birds, dogs, gods, world guardian, sword of justice, draconic)

Picture:

Bio:

Motivation:

Personality:

Moves:

1:

2:

3:

4: 
Original name: Daniel Richenson

Original appearence:

th

Pokemon name: Deuxarai

Type 1: Ghost

Type 2: Psychic

Sub-type: Dark/fairy

Pokemon Category: (birds, dogs, gods, world guardian, sword of justice, draconic) World guardian.

Picture:

th

Bio: Daniel, or Deuxarai, as he now is, was one of the first people to notice dissapearences. A man out of time, he was once preserved in Darkrai's dimension, for about two-thousand years. He was taken by the government, turned into the dark/psychic pokemon he is, he has stayed hidden, trying to stop the government, who, realizing that the newly made pokemon were incredibly strong, have tried to catch him. Failing that, they have begun to make More pokemon.

Motivation: To prevent others from getting hurt in the same way he was.

Personality: "If you are my friend, i will help you, if you attack me, i give you 10 seconds to run.

Moves:

1: Shadow Ball

2: Dark Curse

3: Psybeam

4: Metronome

Last edited by a moderator:
Original Name: Daze

Original Appearence:
427780_1345664233057_500_375.jpg

Pokemon name: Nightfall

Type 1: Dark

Type 2: Fire

Sub-type: Steel/Ghost

Pokemon Category: Dog

Picture:
umbreon_girl_by_gold_d_ace-d5h9qhi.png

Bio: She was one of the children to go missing though she had been taken by the government and turned into what she is now but she does not like to talk about her past.

Motivation: The hatred for the government and what they have done to her

Personality: She can be loyal and caring but on the other hand, you may not live to see another day

Moves:

1: Shadow claw

2: Earthquake

3: Dark pulse

4: Dark void

Last edited by a moderator:
Original Name: Liam

Original Appearence:
photo.jpg

Pokemon name: Dyaveon

Type 1: Dragon

Type 2: Ice

Sub-type: Normal/Flying

Pokemon Category: Dragon Fox

Picture:
Dragon%20Eevee%20White.jpg

Bio: Liam was captured as a kid, being forced to undergo 'terrible' transformations in the scientists' attempts to create a better Pokemon. Surprisingly though, Liam didn't care about his new form, and actually kind of enjoyed it. He'd always been bullied as a kid, and was finally able to fly free. However, the scientists kept Liam locked up in a cage as they ran more tests on him. This eventually got to him, and used one of the new enhancements they'd given him to cause a large amount of damage. Annoyed, they tossed Liam out into the wild.

Motivation: To free any who are kept locked up, and make the world a better place.

Personality: "I don't care about who I am, but if others are being forced, than I will fight will all my soul."

Moves:

1: Draco Meteor

2: Blizzard

3: Air Cutter

4: Tail Whip

Original Name: Allie Ambrose

Original Appearence:
bth_Anime-Girl-Blonde-Hair-Brown-Eyes-HD-Wallpaper_zps4f4800bc.jpg

Pokemon name: Fuxian

Type 1: Air

Type 2: Fairy

Sub-type: Flying/Ghost

Pokemon Category: (birds, dogs, gods, world guardian, sword of justice, draconic) World Guardian

Picture:
outregis_fakemon__queltzclipes_by_drphantom24-d5mrnew.png

Bio: Allie was captured recently, and transformed into the Fuxian. However, she turned out to be an incredibly powerful Pokemon and immediately freed herself. Although at first she struggled to adapt to this new form, she now embraces it, even preferring it to her life before. Once, she saw her past parents and considered going back, but thought better of it.

Motivation: To protect others and get revenge

Personality: She is fierce and loving, extremely protective over those who she cares for. However, if you get on the bad side of her, she can be cold, cruel and dangerous.

Moves:

1: Moonblast

2: Dazzling Gleam

3: Oblivion Wing

4: Fly

Original Name: Trucy Cykes

Original Appearance:
trucy_wright_icon_by_flamercross-d5lnbqb.png

Pokemon name: Charmeeri

Type 1: Ice

Type 2: Fairy

Sub-type: Physic/Fighting

Pokemon Category: (birds, dogs, gods, world guardian, sword of justice, draconic) World Guardian

Picture:
fakemon_design_01_by_mahsira-d7dn1xm.png

Bio: Trucy was a magician at heart, loving to trick others by making object disappear, and then reappear in the most random of places. Unfortunately... Her skill in magic is what got Trucy noticed and taken away, very recently in fact. It was a horrid place, being tortured until she turned into a new pokemon entirely. It was shocking...But it also was a way to escape! Or at least...she thought it was, until they just released her into the wild, like nothing happened. She thought of going back home, but in this condition, it wasn't going to end well. With no idea what to do, she decided to do the one thing she could, survive and not be caught. Hide from society.

Motivation: To somehow make the most of being a pokemon, and not get caught.

Personality: Trucy is usually very upbeat and carefree, but can be intelligent when she has to be. Otherwise, she is generally easygoing, until she spots a human. When near a human, she is generally very careful and aware, ready to run if need be.

Moves:

1: Moonblast

2: Ice Beam

3: Close Combat

4: Play Rough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back