• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon: Worlds Unfurled needs characters!

Kyero

Three Thousand Club
Okay, so a disclaimer: This RP of Pokémon is not completely canon to the Pokémon manga/anime/video games. There is no Professor Oak, no Giovanni, no Red, no Blue, etc,.

This RP is (unless vetoed by popular demand by those who join) going to be a sandbox RP in which you are free to forge your own adventure entirely independently of the other players. I understand that life gets in the way but everyone wants to enjoy an adventure, and in this way you are free to post at your own pace and forge your adventure on your own time without worrying about keeping up with other people who post more regularly than you do.

All the Gym Leaders are the same as well as Elite Four members in each region. The Starter Pokémon are all the same but there are a few details which differ heavily from the games and manga/anime. So be sure not to go into this expecting to see old faces. It's an all new experience.

Also, this RP treats Pokémon as real life creatures, and none of the video game mechanics such as EV/IV, PP, Stats, catch rates, etc, are part of the RP.

The RP is fairly heavy on rules and regulations, so if you're sensitive to such things you might want to pass on this one even if you're a die hard Pokémon fan. Given how Pokémon RP's are usually treated by other people I have many more rules regarding how to start, what is available and what is not, and how capturing and battling actually work.

But if this does not deter you from checking the RP out, the link is below for your convenience! Good luck if you decide you want to join!

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to bump cause I made a slight adjustment to the initial thread.

Still bumping cause I need peeps! I got one already set to go who just needs to make their profile, but I need more! I realize perfectly well that the RP is a bit strict, but when the point is to start fresh with as close to zero knowledge of Pokemon as possible you'll understand that there need to be some good rules to keep everyone honest.

af7cb3c431d89ccaf1ad6620ccf1f28d.jpg
This roleplay looks amazing! I am currently working on creating a Pokemon University [Advanced] roleplay, but this looks too fun to pass up. I think my husband and I would be interested, but it may take us a couple days to make characters and such considering real life obligations. I will talk to him tonight and have him read it over and we will let you know if we will be able to apply. I hope you will have us. :)

Suuvarok said:
af7cb3c431d89ccaf1ad6620ccf1f28d.jpg
This roleplay looks amazing! I am currently working on creating a Pokemon University [Advanced] roleplay, but this looks too fun to pass up. I think my husband and I would be interested, but it may take us a couple days to make characters and such considering real life obligations. I will talk to him tonight and have him read it over and we will let you know if we will be able to apply. I hope you will have us. :)
No worries. Take your time.

733ff3852edb39a013450d66a8bc1e31.jpg
Hey, I haven't really gotten an answer from him so I will go ahead and join if you are still accepting characters. :)

Suuvarok said:
733ff3852edb39a013450d66a8bc1e31.jpg
Hey, I haven't really gotten an answer from him so I will go ahead and join if you are still accepting characters. :)
Yep, still accepting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back