• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokèmon: World League (Characters)

Truthblade

I am the truth. Deal with it.
@Lost Aerath Aerath @RoxasTheExalted Noivian Noivian The roaming tome The roaming tome

Here is the SU sheet.

Each of the players will be hailing from one of the canon regions (excluding me, mine is a non canon region for story purposes) Each player is allowed Pokemon that come from their respective region's Pokedexes, and they are each allowed to have one Legendary (save Mewtwo, Mew, and Arceus).

As mentioned before, the rp will take elements from both Pokken and the base games. Instead of focusing on a single Pokemon, trainers will utilize six Pokemon like in the base games. Abilities also will have roles in battles, and Pokemon are not restricted to four moves (as long as it is reasonable). Type advantages (at least in actual tournament battles) are negated though. Synergy Bursts will also be used here as well. Also, you can use any Pokemon (except the ones I directly mentioned), not just the ones in Pokken.
Name:

Age (at least 18 depending on when they became champion)

Height

Weight

Appearance

Personality

Region

Pokémon Team (min and max of 6, and only one legendary)

Backstory

Pokémon CS

Nickname (optional)

Species

Personality

Moves: (No actual limit, but be reasonable)

Focus: (does your Pokemon's fighting style focus on Power, Speed, Technique, or are they Balanced)
Mega:?

azami___pokemon_trainer_oc_by_yukidemon-d6s2oby.png
Name - Nova Williams

Gender - Female

Age - 25

Height - 5'6"

Weight - 150 lbs.

Personality - Kind, introverted, eccentric. Has a very heavy interest in all kinds of mythology and science.

Region - Alola

Pokémon Team - Lunala, Glaceon, Decidueye, Hariyama, Togekiss, Milotic

Backstory - WIP

Pokémon CS - WIP

Nickname (optional)

Species

Personality

Moves: (No actual limit, but be reasonable)

Focus: (does your Pokemon's fighting style focus on Power, Speed, Technique, or are they Balanced)
Mega:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back