• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon : The Bridge Between Two Worlds

NessieAlways

da bomb diggity

pokemon___logo_recreation_by_gameonion-d928aou.png

embed.php

tumblr_inline_mnsm4jk5tq1qz4rgp.gif

Hey guys!

My name is NessieAlways, but you can call me Nessie!

With all the hype Pokemon has been causing recently, I started to crave a Pokemon Rp. Many of the ones that captured my attention were already started, so, after much plotting, I decided to start my own! Hope you all enjoy!

About this RP:

This Rp will follow the journey of 4-5 characters as they make their way through the region of Oldooz, capture the pokemon that reside there, and follow their dreams of becoming the best trainers, breeders, leaders, etc.

Oldooz is an original region and therefore the pokemon that reside in it will be original also. There may be some events where canon pokemon, regions, and characters could be mentioned, but I'd like to keep the Rp as original as possible.

I'll be creating a pokedex with these new pokemon, so no need of going out and finding an original.

This RP will be guided by episodes each introducing 1-3 new pokemon and having a mini plot of their own. Once all pokemon have been introduced/seen/captured, the legendary pokemon will be shown and a small plot following them will be revealed. Think of this as the movie after the season ends.

Details:

~This will be a high Casual Rp (2+ paragraphs w/detail)

~Speed predicted: Medium paced (1-2 posts per week)

~4-5 Characters will be accepted

~One character per person

What I'm looking for:

~Long term players who can maintain a positive environment

~Basic understanding of Casual Roleplaying

~Basic understanding of Pokemon

If anyone is interested feel free to look through the thread and post a character!

If you have any questions feel free to comment or PM me!

Thank you all for your time!

-NessieAlways

Casual - Pokemon: A Bridge Between Two Worlds

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Captain Spooks]
:D Sounds awsome!

[/QUOTE]
Usopp said:
Thanks for the tag! Still down for this, tag me when the thread's up!
SimplyMusicality said:
Count me in, bae!
Noivian said:
Definitely interested!
GloriousDeath said:
Count me in as well.
stepherz345 said:
Can't wait!
Thank you all for your interest!

I'll start building the thread and hopefully have it up anywhere from 1-3 days!

Just finished building the rp!

I should have it up in several minutes!

Thank you all once again for so much interest!

Looking forward to see what you all bring to the table!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back