• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon rp search

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I’m doing goodish for those who ask back. Once again I hope you’re staying safe during this wacky time, but anyways to the point.

Ive been craving a pokemon rp since I’ve been replaying shield. I’m working on getting art of the oc I’ll be playing as so there’s that. Anyways here are my ideas I have if you’re interested.

-Champions together our characters are champions of different regions and meet up for a champions meeting or something along those lines and ours have to end up working together for whatever reason.

-I don’t have a name for this one, but it’s that idea were our characters are connected to a legendary Pokémon and become in danger

-I’m also open to suggestions or adding/combining ideas

Rules
-Give me a decent reply please. I’m not asking for a lot, just enough to work with

-Be able to play side characters for plot reasons

-If you want me to double up or have our characters have some romance then let me know.

-Be somewhat open to ooc

About me

-I average about 2-3 paragraphs

-I’m fairly active and like ooc

-I double and play side characters as needed

-I like having romance,but not required

-I’m shy, but I like ooc

Last edited:
Oh this sounds fun. I tend to do stuff anime x game style...doing all the moves allowed to a Pokémon depending on their level. Kinda like the idea of combing 1 & 2 together personally, think it would be interesting. If you're up for that, I got a semi-idea for a character from the Galar Region. Problem is I don't have a switch to play S&S and on Season 8 of Pokemon Anime but I know a tad from watching Twilight Wings.

Oh this sounds fun. I tend to do stuff anime x game style...doing all the moves allowed to a Pokémon depending on their level. Kinda like the idea of combing 1 & 2 together personally, think it would be interesting. If you're up for that, I got a semi-idea for a character from the Galar Region. Problem is I don't have a switch to play S&S and on Season 8 of Pokemon Anime but I know a tad from watching Twilight Wings.
That’s fine you don’t need to have a switch I was just explaining my reason. Pm me and shoot me your character idea and we can plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back