Pokemon Roleplay.

Takashi Hiroshi

So I'm looking to find pokemon roleplayers. I'm not knowledgable about the kalos region unfortunately so I'm willing to roleplsy any region other than kalos and any of the regions from the gamecube and pokemon rangers versions.

Strangers are just friends you haven't made yet~

Its been awhile since I did a pokemon roleplay, so I'll be happy to roleplay with you.

I can do any region except Kalos myself. Still trying to get knowledgeable about it ^^

I think I have an idea,

The weather in Olivine City had gotten terrible lately during the summer months in the region the weather had gotten worse. Scientists believe that it is just a climate change in Jhoto and are further researching it. With the heavy rain and hot weather, Olivine's ports aren't doing the best and many sailors blame the weather. But people who believe heavily on the legendarily believe its the have something with the "wrath of lugia" or something like that.

Maybe a set of trainers visiting Olivine fall upon the urban legend of lugia, and its home the whirl islands which are known for their bad whirlpools. So they go to search for the truth of lugia and all whats going on.

I'm trying to find my one pokemon starter xT I have one that takes place in olivine city xT

We'll break his legs! ~ Nora Valkyrie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back