• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon mystery dungeon like role play

NighttimeForest

Staring at the stars
Recently I've been getting back into the mystery dungeon series for pokemon and it makes me remember why I love that series. So I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a role play that's based on it.

Info:
  • I don't mind time in between posts and won't bug you about it. I'm also fine with ghosting and if you get caught up in real life you can come back without needing to tell me what happens. I also get that sometimes you just don't want to role play certain ones and won't bug you about it.
  • I usually do 1-3+ paragraphs per post.
  • I like to have two pms here, one for ooc and one for ic but I can role play on discord if that's preferable also.
  • I don't mind doing character sheets or skipping them entirely.

What I'd like from you:
  • To plot with you and share in playing out npcs.
  • At least a couple of sentences, I don't mind length too much as long as it moves something forward.
  • No godmodding/controlling my characters.
  • If you could tell me if the role play is going in a directly you don't like, or if there's anything you don't want in it. I'm completely fine if you want to drop it for any reason.

The role play:
I always liked the idea of being a pokemon which unsurprisingly makes me enjoy the mystery dungeon series. I have some general ideas for where we can take it and would love to hear your own ideas.

- Going the regular route where one person use to be a human but turned pokemon along with their partner who go through their adventure and soon become heroes while taking down the threat to the world.

- Two young pokemon who grew up to be heroes (much like the one above except one wasn't a human before).

- Regular pokemon living out their days in their own world.

- Being apart of a guild/setting up our own. Perhaps even making the first guild to try and help out the world.

- Two explorers who go around and look for the mysterious unknown and solving anything brought their way (or at least trying to).

- Twisting the story. Instead of playing the heroes who help the world, the world is at peace. Two pokemon are on a mission to ruin that. This could take a turn of them unleashing something even more than they wanted and having a turn around, or simple going through with their plan and possible succeeding or failing to some heroes who rose up against them.

- Taking the one above we could aim lower by being bandits/thieves or simple being mean to others. Being know for trying to get more out of a mission, etc.

-Apprentice and Master. One of our characters comes across the other (whether they use to be human or is a lost pokemon) and decided to take them under their wing of adventuring.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back