• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Maroon: Together As One

Thatguy1

Pokemon Maroon: Together As One

In a secret facility beneath the mountain range of Mt Silver run by Team Rocket, Magma, and Aqua- top minds across the world study a new advancement in human ingenuity and pokemon evolution. It is the being known as Mewtwo suspended in cryosleep with wires and tubes entering it's body, a good distance away one of the head scientists sits at a computer console and is inputting a series of code. The code in question is a computer virus known as MissingNo, everyone in the room takes a deep breath, The Heads of the criminal organizations watch with interest from above in a safe box and Giovanni gives the signal to go ahead. Within seconds of pressing enter all electronics fail save for Mewtwo's tank and the being begins to thrash about- contorting it's body as it changes shape and form and even size until it is too big for the tank and it breaks open. This new form continues to grow and breaks through the roof of the facility, forcing everyone to flee except the Heads who turn to one another and take a sip of a cocktail. "To a new world, gentlemen." Giovanni speaks calmly as everything crashes behind him. Meanwhile the ever growing being has broken through to the outside world, no longer mewtwo, but now MewsingNo and it screams with it's new mouth a terrible sound so powerful that reality will be forever changed...

media
e7bac9d07e526a472b260eda70ea3609.jpg

This is a roleplay set in a world of pokemon fusion, we'll be going through every two generations fused together so 4 total starting in Kanjo (Kanto Johto). I'm looking for at least 4 including myself, and because we're starting in Kanjo we're only going to be fusing the first two generations of mons. The overall story is a group of fellow pokemon trainers we'll be doing the gym battles and pokemon league but because gen 1 and 2 share Team Rocket, i included Gen 3 so this game's big bad will be two teams Conquest and War. as far as starters go and what gets fused with what you free to choose that for yourself, but the starters will be the evolution line of Gen 1 and 2 so Bubarita/o (a for a lady, o for a fella) (Bulbasaur/Chickarita), Charquil (Charmander/Cyndaquil), and Squirtile (Squirtle/Totodile).

If you have any questions, hit me up :)

Quite interested. How much freedom do we have with what we write and catch? I imagine legendaries would be your domain. And It's based on Infinite Fusion, correct?

write as much as your feeling up to, as far as catching, keep your party at 6 and then everything else goes to the pc. I have no idea what infinite fusion is lol, but yes legendaries will be my domain if folks are cool with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back