• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Heartgold Nuzlocke Roleplay?

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
  1. Well Howdy there Peeps!

As the Name of this thread implies I want to do An rp based on Pokemon Heartgold. But not Just as a standard rp. I want it to be a Nuzlocke Style rp. For those of you Unfamiliar what a Nuzlocke is, The rules of your typical one are as follows

1. You're only allowed to catch the first Pokemon you find per route
  2. If the Pokemon faints it's dead
  3. All pokemon MUST have a Nickname so that when they die in battle it's more emotional.

Now you might be asking, How can we apply this to a Roleplay? Well i'm glad you asked!

I was thinking this could be written out much like one would write a novel. Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter. You could be one of the Pokemon the trainer catches, You could be a Trainer traveling with my trainer, It's our story. the Sky is the limit

But like any good story, There are a few rules to follow!
90s pokemon GIF

The Main rule is to PLEASE for the love of Arceus, MAKE AN ATTEMPT. I can't tell you how many times i've poured my heart and soul into a response only to get a half-assed reply in exchange. No Roleplayer wants that. I'm not expecting a Novel But at the very least try to match my post length and Grammer. If you're off by a tiny margin that's all fine. I'm no perfectionist. You don't want it happening to you either i'm sure

pokemon GIF

Another Big rule is simply to make the encounter Believable. Like In the game who would expect to find an Arceus on route 28 (The beginning route for Heartgold) But other then that Have fun!

As a Side note i do have an alternative rp idea about the Pal Park which is set after this timeline (Though Nuzlocke rules will have ended at this point)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back