• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Pokemon DND 13+

MissingBolt

Inactive , But This Place Is In My Thoughts
Let me note that this is not open at any point , this forum is being used to play our campaign online as we play IRL aswell , so even if you want to just watch , there will be gaps in story from when we play IRL

now also , if you want to rant "oh this isnt how you play DND" I know , its majorly custom , we morely used DND as framework , as well as there are some very odd none pokemon things -Massive Zelda References- -Devive Evolution ect.-

Dungeon Master: @MissingBolt

Character: Cu-God / God-Bone ;)

Character: Navi

Character: Alchemy

Character: Doom

Player 1: @DarkKnight

Character: Boruto

So , the last place we left off:

Boruto just learned Nova Tackle.....on top of a giant Moltres Statue :D Happy Trails getting down

P.S. the Orb Esploded Member? xD

One Split off towards the Hot Spring , the Entrance to the Town *giant Stairs* and the third piece stuck in a wall

Oh NVM you and Seth Already found the 3 peices xP well Seth Aint here so LEAVE HIM BEHIND

kk

anyway, so, now i got Doom back, and i........i just remembered that i already filled the fire orb with ice energy

So , In Theory the Orb has already Reformed oPo , NOW....you know what to do o3o same thing you did with the Thunder Orb / Light Ball

When did you fill it??? I dont remember it being Filled? oh nvm you went and Murdered More Marils o3o BAD BORUTO *Law and Order Sound*

well the orbs back in place, i clung to it when it flew back, so now i know that i need to go find this 3rd and fianl statue of Articuno and gain im assuming ice tackle and then fill the orb with electric energy

Ill probably give it a more catchy name , but yes , but who knows where thats at? The First two statues were on completely seperate Continents , plus your still suppose to go to that one main city and look for the Info on Smeargle

hmm yeah, i actualy was having so much fun killing water pokemon i forgot about him. anyway imma walk to a random guy and ask for directions to the main city

[dice]8863[/dice]

The Fennekin (Fitting as were in a Volcano :D ) Turns to you "The whattttt?" As the *main city* is just a big one on the continent not a literal Main City xP I termed it like that so you'd remember where I was talking about

Its Very Similiar looking to the Stone Capital

[dice]8865[/dice]

A Silcoon has just waddled up behind you , wearing a very suspicious looking trench coat and Fadora "Hey.....Psstt you there mistah"

"Mah Shources tell mah your looken for a smeargle with blue paint , what if I told ya I knew where to find him , how much would that information be worth to yah eh?" The Silcoon hopped closer , I then appear beside Boruto "Hmmmmmmm................................."

"Hmmmm...whats this juice made of?....and is it....rare?" the Silcoon hopped up against Boruto with the last sentence

"Hmmmm.....how much of it are you willing to give?" the Silcoon Intrigued once more

I Quickly teleport and Relay it to Alchemy , who begins to fill multiple containers

"Meet me at the Entrance of town at midnight..." the Silcoon then begins to flop away

I love how thats what you always do , not look for equipment or anything just "ALCHOHAL" xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back