• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom pokemon cc x cc interest check for 1 on 1!!

aspennotdental

hello!!! my name is aspen and i am very much interested in a 1 x 1 pokémon roleplay with canon characters! i want to be clear i am not interested in roleplaying as actual pokémon, moreso the human characters.
specifically i am hoping to do a raileon (raihan x leon) or a raipiers (raihan x piers) roleplay, with me hopefully playing as either leon or piers, respectively. i have at the minimum 8 years of roleplay experience, and i am an adult aged 22!! it is necessary you are at least 18 if you hope to roleplay with me!
another ship that i show continued interest in would be hau and gladion from sun and moon, as i’ve always loved their dynamic!!
if you are interested whatsoever, please get ahold of me!! i would love to talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back