• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM (Spirit/Ghost x Alive)

Retro Nova

I'm okay with being average <3
Your character is messing around in the woods with a couple of friend when you accidentally stumble upon a Skelton buried under a tree. Well you find it interesting and before you call the police you take a small bone from it. My characters spirit is attached to the bone and as long as you have it on you, my ghost can communicate with you and you can see him. But only you. He stalks you, and annoys you too no end and he has no intentions of stopping.

Setting: A small town called Gardendale someplace in the U.S. (1990s)

Theme: Chris Garneau - Fireflies ????? MP3 ?????, ????? ? ???????

My Character

Name: Alex (Al) Borne

Bio/Personality : Alex is a giant narcissist and a proclaimed sarcastic jokester and when Alex was alive he was considered an all around cool and funny guy. He was always popular and never had any trouble getting people's attention. He lived in the 1940s and went to the same highschool as (You Character Here). He wasn't the best academically, but what he lacked in brains he made up for in charisma and charm. He's was an avid smoker, seeing as it was all the rage back then. He went missing a little after highschool graduation. The town searched for Alex to no avail. His disappearance went unsolved and as the years went by, his memory slowly started to fade and the name Alex Borne faded into nothingness.

Appearance

oc__ghost_boy_eliot_maze_by_alexdasmaster-d95444z.png

Requirements/Rules (READ ME)

1- Please be able to post every day MULTIPLE TIMES if possible. If you can not, PLEASE do not bother me!

2- Please communicate! I love hearing ideas, and I'm also happy to help solve any issues anyone may have with the role play and PLEASE don't just disappear on me! if you want to quit, let me know so I can find someone to replace you!

3- Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and please use third person!

3- Romance is allowed, and is totally encouraged!

4- Try not to be overly controlling

of the setting and mood.

5- If you have any issues with me for any reason discuss and resolve it in the OOC!

6- Post Lengths are 2 paragraphs each consisting of no less than 5 sentences.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually read this earlier and I'm 1000% interested in the plot, but I'm a little nervous that I might not be able to post multiple times per day like you want your partner to be able to. ono ... I do love the idea, though!!!

scrap said:
I actually read this earlier and I'm 1000% interested in the plot, but I'm a little nervous that I might not be able to post multiple times per day like you want your partner to be able to. ono ... I do love the idea, though!!!
I can give leeway on that if you live up to the other requirements <3

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]I can give leeway on that if you live up to the other requirements <3

[/QUOTE]
There's no problem with the rest of the requirements on my end, but I'm a little iffy on what you mean by #4. I'm pretty sure I qualify, though.

scrap said:
There's no problem with the rest of the requirements on my end, but I'm a little iffy on what you mean by #4. I'm pretty sure I qualify, though.
Like......not having your character run the show. We will have joint custody when it comes to setting the mood of the roleplay and what is happening.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Like......not having your character run the show. We will have joint custody when it comes to setting the mood of the roleplay and what is happening.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, yeah; we're all good, then. LOL. It's not fun if my character's doing everything, anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back