• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Anyone?

Loki777

One Thousand Club
I wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a RP which would entail a trainer adventure through a pre-existing region or perhaps even an original region, which we could formulate together! Some ideas for this could entail

-Formulating a region inspired by a real world country.

-Adventuring through regions such as generations 1-7 (Though I'm probably least familiar with the Alola region in actuality)

-I'm also down for anyone else's suggestions potentially!

Things to note:

-I RP in a paragraph style, and generally like to get out AT LEAST two paragraphs per post. (I can write more generally)

-Please don't up and leave without saying anything.

-I can RP on PMS or a discord, or if you prefer email/google docs I could do that too.

-I'm down for most content rp wise.

-I can often post frequently depending on partner's timezone.

More can be discussed via down below or pms if interested, and thank you for taking time to read.

ah man i love pokemon, i miss it so much. yes that'd be awesome, if this is still open of course~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back