• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon 1x1 search || adv lit+ //novella style

electr0pos

professional ghost instigator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyoo~

You can call me Wei.

I will put all the 'interesting' stuff up here.

• I'm in my 30's, with a full time job and multiple other hobbies. I am almost always online to chat and plot, and can promise responses pretty frequently, but am cool with slower-paces stories if we're vibing.
  • I'm looking for someone adv lit+, or so. I am very extra and love writing and reading long replies. I would ask at least 1-2 pages as measured by gdocs in the default font/size, for a rough estimate. My post length will fluctuate, and I expect yours will to, but I feel that's a fair estimation of what I would expect.
  • I am happy to write us an intro post.
  • I am looking for someone who isn't afraid of playing multiple characters. I want to follow more than the main story of just two OCs between us. I want family, enemies, allies, random people we will never meet again but have personality to them...yanno?
  • I can provide examples upon request.
If this is your kind of jam, and you're into pokemon, then HELLO!

To be specific, I'm looking for a pokemon fantasy story. I have a few different versions of the same general idea based on the overall vibe we're both looking for. That general idea being that humans also have a 'typing' like pokemon (as already seen in psychic and ghost trainers). My idea also heavily involves Team Rocket and other teams, and I do favor Galar and Unova, but also have an absolute love for Orre (where I have decided hosts the Pokemon Go crew, idk).

I want this to be a bit darker. What are all the adults in the Pokemon world really going through? How dangerous is Dynamaxing and Mega evolutions? If we apply real world rules to it, it gets pretty dark and I love it.

Disclaimer: I'm a big queer and I favor queer (all kinds) relationships, but also love (and prefer, for the most part) platonic dynamics and would rather romance feel natural and not forced or pre-planned, but in the case of canon characters - here are some of my fav pairings.

• Leon x Raihan (x Piers - either polyam or any combo)
  • N x Grimsley
  • N x Piers
  • Arlo x Spark
  • Honestly I thought I had more but these are all I can think of. I'm cool with just about any pairing in the universe, but these are my favorite.
Anyway, if this sounds like a good time we can use to help each other process through traumas through metaphors, then please slide into my DMs.

Ciao.

PS - I had a cat laying on my arms the entire time I wrote this and I am known to send unsolicited cat pics.

Last edited:
So? human trainers? I can't be a Pokemon, pokemon trainer like Mewtwo? Most pokemon roleplaying partners God-mod. Its become normal. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back