• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon 1x1 Rp || oc x canon

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
Introduction
Hi everyone! My name is Cyril and after being on an Rp haitus for almost two years, I've decided to finally get back into the swing of things; by staring an Rp in one of my comfort fandoms. This will be a double up Rp.

Just fair warning, there will be lintied spots, as I don't want to burn out too quickly. So I'll only be taking on two or three rps at a time :3

Rules
1) My number one rule is no one under the age of 18, I am 18 years old and I'm not comfortable with rping with anyone under aged. However, if you would like to talk about ocs, share headcanons ect, you're more than welcome to pm me.

2) I do suffer from a fair few mental health conditions and suffer from a chronic illness that affects my eyes; so please be semi patient with reply times. I personally tend to reply three to four times a week. During times I don't reply, I'm more than happy to discuss plotting, hcs, playlists, art ect.

3) Please try and be semi literate, I tend to write between four and five paragraphs, per character. (Four for my oc, four for your preferred cc of choice). Please try to mirror best you can, however I can always shorten to about three paragraphs at a minium.

4) Please, please inform me of your triggers. If you have any. I'd like for our rp to be a safe and enjoyable experience.

5) No illegal pairings, in any way. I don't mind engaging found family or family orientated rps.

6) I'm happy to write any parimgs, mlm, wlw, nbxnb ect.

Who I can write for you: Any characters from Alola, Any characters from Garla, Any Characters from Paldea

Who I want you to write for me: Rina (preferred), Raihan, Peirs and Tulip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back