• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Poison (Medieval Romance)

WheresMaldo

Hello there, I'm new to this website. I'm hoping to find some people to RP with ^^

~Preferences~
  • Semi literate RP (Does have to be majestic but I would like to be able to read what my partner is trying to portray)
  • The length of the response can be flexible as long as there is effort behind the post. I know its hard to make longer responses when two characters are talking or questioning each other)
  • I prefer to either make a DM for the RP or rping on discord.
Now to the prompt!~

The warmth of her partners lips left Ellen's skin. Her body silently aching for her others touch. She was still starring into their eyes. Completely mesmerized by the color and shape. Even if they had just meet a few days ago. She couldn't help admitting to herself she was beginning to fall for this person. If it was every so slightly.

Her mind was pulled away by a sudden crash. Ellen's brows furrowed at the sight in front of her. Her partners father was on the floor. The contents of his goblet spilled all over his face. The guards rush to him. Panic setting in their voices. One of them suddenly turns to them. An angry finger pointing directly at Ellen.

"His been poisoned!"

She turns to her partner. Her eyes wide. She pleads with them silently. But it all goes to vain. She's placed in chains a few moments later...

~
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Feel free to lmk if you have any questions ^^ I'm very flexible in an RP

~Maldo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back