• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings PM writing preferred!

justajerk

Oh hi.

I only have a few partners left after some hiatus and as incredible as our storying is, I am goin' fishin' again.

Versatility should be my middle name-- or sorry. I do apologize a lot…sometimes for a good reason. If I have a seizure I may go MIA.

However I can write anywhere from 100-10000 words, depending on what my partner sends and my health. Don't be put off by how short my plot snippets are, or my lack of organization. Been around a while but also low on energy sometimes. I like to build off ideas and collaborate anyway.

I am better at writing a character than I am at introductions. I swear I'm not always this disjointed, this is also a frankenpost of sorts and I'm coming back after a stint of absence.

Allow me to present you the basics. Though all my ideas are media inspired, I prefer to use male ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. :) That being said I will try to work with whatever gender/relationship you throw at me! I have had a lot of bad health. I'm back now with the same shitty ideas as ever. Literally copy paste saved my life so if this is all familiar to you, have an I'm sorry.

Also I end sentences with prepositions and sometimes run on and on. I make up for it in detail and enthusiasm I like to think.

My ideas are based on Fandoms but alternate realities/stories. So original characters and YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THE FANDOM just read the plot things and we can build off the ideas.

These are SOME of the ideas I have floating around in my noggin, but I am open to ideas. If you want me to play any type of addict or killer I'm your guy.

Trigger warning for mentioning lots of unaliving ad follows.

Word Bank

Romance, Angst, Drama, horror, death, murder, Lgbt+( or m/f, either way) friendly modern magic, drug counseling

Without further ado here are just a few ideas I like, in a particular order.

*craving badly, world building, modern supernatural*
Basically it would be two individuals stuck in a groundhogs day kind of loop and they both are destined to die. Can they figure out why and prevent it? For this I would love someone who would flesh out our characters and plot things specifically. Would love to do something long term!!

Sad Slice of life

Spoiler: Based on About Alex

When a group of old college friends reunite over a long weekend for a funeral, old crushes and resentments shine light on their life choices. Ultimately friendships and relationships are pushed to the brink. What kind of old secrets will be uncovered and ultimately ruin the already somber event?

Keeping it short, sweet, and open for interpretation!

*modern supernatural*

Very snippet plot: you were offered a special deal. You can ask for anything in the world... beauty, power, fame... it all comes with a price steeper than money. Lots of directions this can go.

*craving, modern supernatural*

Our characters both "died" (in the source media they're both specifically self-inflicted deaths.) They end up unconscious in the hospital. In their heads, though, they're in a very real world. People get jobs. It rains, albeit upwards. The afterlife is normal. But after hearing a heart monitor, one character decides to investigate. Things are obviously not what they seem!

Slice of life twisted
I love the whole stalker/killer vibe in writing. Always down to build a world to torture with an arrogant narcissist. Basically I have read a lot and play psychos well.

Slice of life sweet
Newly single stand up comic x club owner or audience member-Self explanatory. Don't have a whole lot of plot for this but I watched Marvelous Mrs. Maisel recently and I dig it. I don't really like using historical settings, this would be the only time you could talk me into it. And I would still rather make it modern, but that was what gave me the idea. I have a plotling wherein a teacher gets a little obsessive over a (legal age) student

Don't have much to go on as this idea is fresh but basically one character goes out and pretends to be drunk in order to put people who use it as an advantage in their place. My character could be sweet intentioned but looking for a night of fun, or they know each other outside of the night life scene and show genuine interest and it throws a wrench in things.

This isn't the end all be all of course. I like building on ideas, to make stories unique to our journey together! I love love, light fantasy, supernatural and horror. I do lean towards having romance, even if they are one sided. Not everything needs to be fleshed out. Who doesn't like surprises?!

Last edited:
Also anyone trying to communicate with me just know I'm having terrible internet issues. Thanks weather. :3 I will be fixed soon and I am open

Last edited:
Can't sleep.

Just had surgery and I am down to one partner I slack on but I figure I'd bump this.

Pm me any questions or ideas I'm open to a lot.

Back from an INSANE hiatus. Sorry if I abandoned anyone. Making up one reply then I'd be happy to take on more partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back