• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots!

Thunder

Magic Eight Ball
Hey everyone! I'm Thunder and I'm new to this site. I have a few plots in mind that I want to do and I'm looking for partners!

I don't have much rules really except for that I only do MxF Rps and would prefer to roleplay in threads.

Neighbor X Neighbor (My character moves in as your character's new neighbor, they meet and start to like each other. But she starts to notice that my character goes out at odd hours and sometimes come back with blood on his clothes or injured. He says he is a reporter but she starts to think he's more than that.)

Assassin X Assassin. (Our characters are both professional assassins for a shady company. They never met each other until each one of them was assigned to kill the other. As they realize that they both worked for the same employer and for some reason that employer wanted only one of them or maybe none of them to survive. Will they band together and try to figure things out?)

Husband X Wife (Basically a couple who love each other a lot but after they got married they started to fight a lot and things got really bad between them that they started thinking about getting a divorce. But then they find out that the wife is pregnant and things get a bit complicated.)

schizophrenic writer X Psychiatrist or friend. (My character is a famous writer that suddenly starts to see his characters come to life, and they make strange demands of him. He starts to try with your character to figure out what's happening to him and why.)

Also pairs I'm interested in doing (Prefered roles are in Bold)

Zombie Apocalypse

Nurse X Injured enemy soldier

Father
X Adopted daughter

Boyfriend with not much interest in the internet X Youtuber girlfriend

That's it for now so Pm me or post if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back