• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots, Pairings, and a Friend (?)

zippy

placeholder
Woah... Thanks for clicking! I'm zippy, but you can call me by my actual name (Joey) if you prefer. I'm also extremely new to this site, as you can tell by my abysmal post count. However, don't let that put you off. I consider myself an experienced roleplayer and writer. I am recently 18 and open to writing with any age so long as you're willing to write with me. This does make my schedule a bit busy, as I am in University and I also work part time. My timezone is Central Time (CT), but I stay up quite late and wake up late as well. When it comes to partners, I'm looking for people who will be compatible not only in our roleplay but also as friends as well. Obviously this isn't a requirement or anything, but I will give preference to those who are searching for that as well. Enough about me (for now), now about you...

About You
No Doubling I don't like doubling for the sake of doubling. This may put you off, but I could perhaps counteract this fact by letting you know that I tend to play the male character. This doesn't mean I'm not willing to create NPCs or secondary characters.
Post Length I'm looking for 2 different types of roleplays. Either 2-3 paragraphs (more casual play) or 6+ paragraphs ("detailed" play). Please inform me which you are interested in.
Post Frequency I can be a bit iffy here but I generally am going to aim for a couple responses per week. Don't be afraid to bug me for replies though.
Ghosting I don't consider myself to be an intimidating person (quite the opposite really), but if you get anxiety expressing your fading interest, I am okay with you ghosting me. (this doesn't mean I will ghost you)
Location I would like to roleplay in threads ideally, followed by PMs. I'm not open to offsite roleplaying at this point in time.
Character Sheets Nothing extensive is needed for 1x1s. I typically just do name, age, appearance (real faceclaims or just a description), and a list of personality traits.

Plots
Buried Alive Two old friends are goofing off in the forest in their town. Their parents warned them about the cave every summer. It's old and not maintained and should be avoided at all costs. Curiosity gets the best of them and they finally decide to explore. As they descend deeper and deeper they worry that perhaps they've gone too far, but as they make the decision to turn around a deep rumble interrupts them. They're now caved in, [optional addition] and even worse is they're starting to think that they aren't alone.

Berkshire Inn Character A has been on the road for way too long. Perhaps on a solo roadtrip, perhaps running away from their past. The sun sets and their surrounding grow more desolate and bleak. Exhaustion gets the best of them and they pull of the highway, desperate for a place to stay the night. Enter Berkshire Inn, run by the not-quite-right seeming Character B. Character B gives Character A the creeps, but this Inn is in the middle of nowhere, and there isn't anything else for miles. Character B decides that there newest guest is also their newest obsession. Don't go so soon.

Silly Superstitions Character A has lived in Ambrose Town their entire life and figures they are an expert of all things Ambrose. Character B is new to town and finds all of A's superstitions to be completely outrages. Specifically what they say about the house at the end of Maple street. Character A is certain the house is haunted after the serious of terrible tragedies that happened on the property but Character B isn't convinced. Character B decides to set a wager, they spend one night in the house alone and if nothing happens, Character A owes them dinner. After nonstop heckling, Character A reluctantly agrees.

Bad for Business Welcome to Boston, 1962. The American Mafia is at it's peak and organized crime dominates almost every aspect of daily life. Character A and Character B are a part of rival crime families. Two families that have been viciously warring for the past 15 years. Character A is tired of all the fighting though, and they seek out Character B hoping to strike a compromise. Character B, hoping to make a name for themself in their own family, sees this as the perfect opportunity to prove they deserve to be a part of the "bigger discussions".

Salem Character A has been accused of being a witch by Character B. Whether or not they actually are a witch is up for debate, but Character A only has so long to plead with Character B before they are burned at the stake.

more to come...

Pairings
Ghost x Human
Closeted Gay x Openly Gay
Detective x Lazy Cop
Up-and-coming singer x Hipster fan
Foreign Exchange Student x Native Student (any country)
Pirate x Rival Pirate
Roommates
Bestfriends
Younger Sibling x Older Sibling's Bestfriend

Fandoms (OC's only)
Harry Potter
Detroit: Become Human
Black Mirror (any episode)

Well, that's all I have right now but I may add on more later. I guess I'll end this with a general wordbank of things that I'm interested in that you can also message me about.

angst | dystopian society | broken relationship | psychological horror | horror | apocalypse | slow burn romance | adorkable couples | university | stalkers | drama

Last edited:
Be interested in Silly Superstitions or Buried Alive! Both of those original plots sound interesting. And if you're more interested in doing one of the Fandoms you've listed I'd be interested in a Harry Potter roleplay c: I'd probably be on the casual side of the two post lengths listed but it depends on what's happening in the RP as I can and tend to do more than the two-three paragraphs listed.

i’d be really interested in a causal rp for younger sibling and older sibling best friend and/or salem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back