• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots n' Pairings, Coming Through!

DreamingBlackbird

currently: simping for dodie

• + Hello y'all! The name's DreamingBlackbird, although you can call be Dream, or Blackbird, or Bird (or anything really so long as it isn't meant to offend). I'm 16-years old, and my timezone is GMT +8 so I'm probably asleep where most would be awake. Anywho, I've just returned from a really long hiatus here on RPNation, but in general I've been roleplaying for an ample amount of time (if 4-5 years can be considered 'ample'...)

RP Details:
    + I don't really have a word count limit--you can write as much or as less as you can as long as it's got some meat to it, as long as I can reply to it and all the while move the plot forward. As they say, Quality over Quantity. That being said, I usually write on average 2 paragraphs, sometimes more, sometimes less.

+ There will be times when I post in rapid-fire succession, and there will be times where I don't post for days on end. However, I will always, always try my best to inform you if I will be on a hiatus or if I can't reply to the RP for a long while. Normally, my intervals would be around 3-4 days, depending on how invested I am to the RP. If you're just as laid-back as I can be then that would be nice!

+ I'm up for MxF, FxF, and MxM (although fair warning, I'm not very well-versed in MxM yet so my preference for it is lesser). I can play both males and females although I lean closer to females.

+ I'm not a native English speaker, so my grammar ain't going to be perfect and I don't expect yours to be too. So long as we understand each other's replies then everything's gonna be fine and dandy.

+ Communication: OOC communication is important--I want to know who I'm roleplaying with and I want to make connections past the realm of roleplaying and plotting. Let's talk about stuff! Let's talk about our characters and possible inside jokes in our story! Let's talk about memes and movies and shows and books and whatchagotinyermind! I'm not only looking for a partner, I'm looking for a friend.

+ Please PM me and not post here. (Unless you're new to RPNation and under the 10-post rule)

+ Most importantly: Have fun. That's the purpose of roleplaying, at least for me. I'd appreciate it if it's yours, too.
    If you've read this far, please type a palindrome somewhere in your reply in bold letters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back