• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots are like a box of chocolates [closed]

Omigosh01

Wayward Thinker
*Wow, these plots flew like hotcakes! I'm currently in 3 RPs at the moment. So not currently interested in additional RPs, but will re-open this thread as my current RPs close. Thank you for your interest!*

Hi there, you can call me Rin!

I'm currently looking for adventure roleplays in any of the genres (horror, sci-fi, fantasy, real life, etc.).

I've been out of practice of roleplaying for about 3 years, but when I did it regularly I would normally start with a long, descriptive intro, and then all of my reply posts fall between 2-4 paragraphs. I would like for my rp partner to match in length on average for posts. I play both male and female characters and normally play other supporting characters in the rp as well. I'm looking for another writer who has no problem writing more than one character in an rp as well. Looking for original plots/stories only. No fandoms atm.

Plot ideas
  • Steampunk fantasy - Two brothers have caught wind of the ultimate treasure. Now they just need to assemble the perfect team to help them find it. Foreign lands, deceptive pirates, and deadly creatures await them. Will they survive to tell the tale?
  • Sci-fi/thriller- A quiet little town on the WA coast just became a lot quieter. As our characters awake, it seems as if the town has become a ghost town overnight. What is the cause of the people's sudden vanishing? How will they survive in their new desolate reality? And what unknown danger is watching over them?
  • Horror/fantasy - You receive a letter in the mail, congratulating you for winning a once in a lifetime stay at a luxurious and historical mansion in New Orleans. You hardly remember filling out the survey, but rejoice in obtaining a much needed, and free, vacation. Upon arrival, you find that you were not the only winner of the contest. There are four other winners... and you soon realize that you should have read the small print.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back