• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots and stuff- ignore the comments I've got lots!

o0FeatherDragon0o

I don't insult- I diagnose.
I've got some dumb little plots over here!

So, I will post some basics, and if you become interested, just post below or PM me. I can send you more details and a full plot. You can then take it and tweek it or ditch it completely. ^^

--Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin

I have a 1x1 survival plot for this fandom. I really love this show/manga and I'd absolutely love to RP a Role play of this. Feel free to pitch your own plots as well. (Mine will take place before the manga/series, therefore you would only need to be familiar with the concept to RP this with me. ^^)

--The Walking Dead/Zombie Apocalypse

Just another 1x1 zombie apocalypse RP- I was thinking some teens who are in the middle of class in a highschool when the epidemic begins. Feel free to pitch your own ideas.

--Supernatural RP

Not the show- but I do love the show so we can just have our own little Hunter plot. I would also love to do a supernatural creature x human or a supernatural creature x Hunter RP. Feel free to pitch your own ideas- and let me know what you want to do as far as characters go.

--Dumb, fluffy Cafe Romance

Yeah, I'm in the mood, don't judge me. :P

--This is my room....

Muse A is a ghost. Brutally murdered by their abusive boyfriend/girlfriend and his/her ex just four months before, in the exact dorm room transfer student, Muse B, has taken residence in. Muse A is confined to the dorm they were murdered in- in the likeness that they were only assumed missing and nor they or their parents are at peace. Muse B becomes quite involved in the university Muse A previously attended,and being assumed missing, Muse A is still a popular subject for students to whisper about. When Muse Overhears all the talk about Muse A and their relationship and current status, they can’t help but get sucked into the ordeal, soon after seeing Muse A’s ghost in the dorm room. They are now conflicted, as is Muse A, about whether or not they are going insane, and whether or not they should help Muse A. What will become of this equally social lifeless loser duo?

|Muse A|Gender|Age(18-21)|Muse A bestfriend|

|Muse B|Gender|Age(18-21)|Muse A ex.|

--Oh, Joy... It's you.

Muse A, living a rather boring yet satisfying life as a (prodigy) student and college participant, intends to continue study in the arts and study for an upcoming test- that they’d already failed. Twice. Things don’t exactly go as planned, as during a late-night study session is interrupted by a hasty series of texts from a friend. Muse A, complying to the texts from their acquaintance, shows up at their house only to be surprised with an act of crime. Their thought-to-be friend has kidnapped Muse B. Muse B isn’t just any person off the street, either. Muse B is Muse A’s enemy of sorts, holding an anything-you-can-do-I-can-do-better hate relationship. What happens when they are forced to go on the run after his ‘friend’ declares that he/she and his/her acquaintances were going to hunt them down, like animals of sorts. Will they ditch one another, or sport together as a team? More importantly, will they figure out who they are being chased by, why, and how to collaborate and survive?

Coolio.. So if you have questions lemme know!

My only request is tht you are at least Semi-literate. 2-5 paragraphs on average please!

I am comfortable playing either a male or female role, though I prefer female.

I am also willing to RP malexmale or femalexfemale. Please don't swarm me with these, though, as a do prefer malexfemale.

That is all.

Thanks!

Hey i can do walking dead or supernatural. The latter especially if i can be lightning dealing mage character or creature though its optional. I can do either gender as well but bear in mind i am in GMT time if that is an issue. PM me if you still looking for people.

Ditto what ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said I'm up for walking dead or supernatural :) Or other things... We should talk :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back