• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings - Plots and Pairings - (MxF, MxM) -

Zyther

Saving people, hunting things, the family business

ROLEPLAY SEARCH!
f8b9fb04133683ad3a0a6ca439d130b8.jpg130de7c1b8273ee4437ebd14c1cc67ff.jpg

Hello! Thanks you for having a look at my search thread,
I have found myself getting back into writing these days,
and would love to fill some time with a couple of role-plays!
If we have some of the same preferences, feel free to contact me 🌟

Any old partners out there, feel free to reach out as well, ❣️

--

INFO

🍀 I prefer to role-play with people in their twenties and up ❗

🍀 Literate paragraph role-plays. Having off days is okay, no stress, just no one-liners,

🍀 All pairings are welcome: MxF, MxM and FxF, as well as binary or trans characters

🍀 I personally prefer playing male characters, but happy to play any

🍀 Please PM me with a bit of info about yourself and what you are looking for when you reach out < 3

🍀 I run on Central European Summer Time (CEST)

--

PAIRINGS + IDEAs
(to get the ball rolling, nothing set in stone)

Angel / Demon

- Angel fell from heaven, and meet up with a demon who was thrown out of hell
- Angel and demon rivals
- War RP between heaven and hell
- Demon is on the loose and is hunted by the angel

Ghost / Haunted
- Moving into a haunted home
- Exorcist who normally scams people and doesn't believe in ghosts meet a real ghost
- The character takes an object that belongs to a spirit
- character summons the spirits for revenge or answers

Hero / Villain
-
The Villain only kills other 'bad people', but the Hero still can't forgive that
- Hero and Villain has always put on a show, so Hero would be more popular in the media and in return he pays Villain handsomely for pretending
- Villain and Hero used to be childhood friends

Knight / Royal
-
They are childhood friends, but the knight has always kept it professional
- The royal is getting married, and the knight accompany them to the new kingdom, the trek is long and treacherous... and they fall in love midway
- The knight happen to save the royal and after that incident the royal gets attached to the knight
- The kingdom is burning down and the knight is saving the royal out the back door

Pirate / Ex-Pirate
- The ex-pirate is the keeper of a secret treasure, the pirate kidnaps him to find out about the treasures whereabouts
- The pirate is recruiting for his new crew, and hears about the ex-pirate and wants him onboard at any cost,

Soulmate / Soulmate
-
They hate each other in daily life, soulmates are revealed on a specific birthday, and they are paired
- You dream your soulmates memories. Soulmate 1 is a detective and Soulmate 2 is the killer in a case
- Soulmate 1 is a celebrity and soulmate 2 hates attention.

Prisoner / Guard
-
(fantasy) Prisoner is the leader of a rebel group, but was caught, the guard is undercover to try to get they out
- (modern) the guard and prisoner are childhood friends

-TBC-​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back