• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots and Fandoms. (Mostly Platonic)

NighttimeForest

Staring at the stars
Hello, I've recently been wanting to role play certain ideas. Most of them are platonic though some I don't mind if we throw in romance. First however I'm going to list the things I'm looking for along with what I'm not looking for.
If you're interested then pm me.

What am I looking for?
  • Someone who is fine with plotting with me and controlling some of the side characters, I will also control side characters and I usually have a good bit of ideas that I haven't listed since I want them to be vague so we can take them to different places depending on preference.
  • Someone who gets that life comes first, I don't expect you to write every day. If you are gone for a while and come back I'll be happy to pick it back up. You don't need to tell me what happened or apologize, role play should be for fun.
  • If you want something to change or to drop the role play you can let me know. If you're too anxious/anything really to let me know I am ghost friendly. You can always come back if you want to pick it up later.
  • For length I tend to do from 1-3+ paragraphs. I'm fine with one liners as long as it can move the story forward.
  • I can do character sheets or just jump right into the story. For character sheets I'm fine with realistic/drawing/anime/ or just descriptions. I'm also good for simple ones or detailed ones.
  • I usually have two pms, one for ooc and one for ic.
What am I not looking for?
  • Text talk, or very poor grammar. I'm fine with a few mistakes here and there, I'd just like to be able to understand what is written.
  • God modding / Controlling my characters.
[this says if its 'platonic' strictly or 'maybe romance'. If you do choose to have a romance sub plot please tell me otherwise I'll go on the assumption that it's platonic]
Bold is who I'd like to role play.
I'll be adding to the list whenever I have an idea.
For original role plays I will be playing as a male for the main role, however I will certainly play any gender as a side character.
I will role play canon x canon or oc x oc, m x whatever you'd like to play.
If it has a strike through it than I already have someone role playing with that plot.

Original:
Bound to you
Detective, Criminal [Platonic, maybe romance]
In a world where humans live with those that are usually considered evil, demons and other creatures, the place is rather split. Two sides where made, usually keeping the humans from the others unless they can heavily watched. Humans are warned to not go to the other side as their safety can't be guaranteed. There is a department that helps try and control the peace as well as taking those in who have broken the law. It's mostly humans who work there, they often wear and use equipment that deals with bringing the supernatural down to their level to be easier to contain if they break the law. The detective tries to lock up those who have broken the law. One person who kept getting away is the criminal, one of the creatures on the other side, who before now was always a step ahead. When the detective is finally able to capture the criminal something goes wrong. Only to find out after the criminal is locked up, the detective can't walk too far away from the criminal and vice versa. They also feel when the other gets hurt. Trying to reverse whatever caused this, problems arise from both sides.

Mostly this would be focused on them trying to be able to solve the issues on their side, with the other around. They'd have to convince the other to go along with it, or simple try to beat each other up to get them to come along.

The apprentice
Master, apprentice [Platonic, maybe romance]
One person is responsible for making sure the creatures who are behind the wall of the kingdom do not get in. Their job is risky, but the king gives you anything you need if you are able to do it. They find a person who has broken the law and is brought to the king. The master sees the person and suggests taking them on as an apprentice as they need someone to take over for them in case they are killed and the person has potential to be able to fill that spot.

The curse of rot
Cursed, non cursed [Platonic]
An area near a town is full of rot and decay. There's stories that a dragon lives in there who makes it so. Everyone is told to stay away since those who go in there never come back out. One day someone does go in there, and they meet the one who is causing the rot and decay.

Childhood
Child, Child [Platonic]
A simple cute story of two children just being kids and making up their own adventure through creativity. Nothing bad, each child coming from their own loving families. The children could be fantasy creatures and the like.

College life
Student, Student [Platonic, maybe romance]
(A warning for this one, it will deal with darker theme and there will be death of other students and possible our own characters)
It is well known that two of the students hated each other. No one besides the two really knows why and they don't question it. The college has their own dorms, the students were made to be as far apart for the rooms as possible because of the well known hatred between them. However, something changed. One day one of the students saw another one get killed by a black mess that looked like a monster which glitched in and out of reality. Things started to become weirder, seeing things that no one else seemed to and the deaths caused by them or incidents was labeled as something else. Was this student losing their mind? Apparently not as the person they hated the most also saw it. Can they do anything about this? Are they just going insane? They can both see it however. This isn't the college life that everyone was talking about.

Fandom:
Gravity Falls
Mystery twins
Aged up Dipper, Aged up Mabel [Platonic]
After that summer in gravity falls the twins moved on with their lives. They grew up (what all happened in this time we can piece together) and soon their visits to gravity falls had stopped. After a long while away soon one of the twins gets a reason for them to both head back (possible a text or something happened that got back to them). A new mystery for the twins to get back to after their long absence, but is it going to be a happy reunion of the old times or is there old wounds that weren't noticed before?

A gentle life
resident, resident [Platonic, maybe romance]
Harvest moon basically, making up our own little town and main story line for it. Wouldn't mind it going more so the rune factory route with having actual monsters to fight (unlike just in the mines for harvest moon). Could also do a more slice of life. I'd also be fine with doing a dark twist on the series.

Fandoms I like:
  • Gravity falls
  • Invader zim
  • Team fortress 2
  • Don't starve
  • Oxygen not included
  • Portal
  • Pikmin
  • Harvest moon
  • Rune factory
  • Pokemon (love mystery dungeon series)

Last edited: