• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plot with me?

WolfOfProphecys

Ten Thousand Club
Welcome dear reader, to this page.

I have a few plots in mind to roleplay, I only ask that you post more than one like (Hopefully 1+ paragraphs) and that you help expand the plot.

In a world where dragons exist alongside humans, there have always been conflicts between the species. Hunters under the kings calling kill and capture the majestic creatures, who fight hard to protect their families.

Two dragons, siblings, live alone in the great forest outside the kings ruling. Their parents died when they were mere dragonlings, and now they have to fend for themselves.

But when the king orders his dragon, the last of its kind, to hunt down new dragon recruits for his knights, they get caught in the fire fight.

Can they survive?

(In this plot we would play the two siblings, and the king and his dragon when needed)

Vampires have ruled over mankind for years. They use them as slaves, slaughtering them for their blood and destroying any rebels. Their leader, a strong, powerful creature, has a son/daughter. Their child has never had a bloodslave like they should have, but the need is filled when the leader makes a deal with a group of rebels.

The rebel leader will be the bloodslave of his child, or the whole group will be slaughtered.

(In this plot one of us would play the Vampire Leaders child, and one would play the rebel. For this, I would prefer to be the rebel)

For years, a war has been raging between the two alpha species, the angels and the demons. Caught between their conflict however, are the humans. The large, uncontrollable war rages upon earth, and the humans cannot stop it, not knowing the species weakness.

Until they manage to capture one demon, and one angel.

Torturing them, they seek to find the weaknesses of the two, and to use that weakness against the species and stop the war.

But can the demon and angel work together to escape?

(In this plot we would play the demon and angel, and the humans. I would prefer to play the angel.)

The dragon one and do you believe in vampires sound really interesting if you are still looking for someone. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back