• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plot With Me! [MxM search. Forever open. Stuff inside!]

cannibalcomforts

fujoshi trash
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
--->The Mundane<---
Looking for semi-lit or better. I can do long and detailed, but I also adore more casual writing as well. Honestly, as long as it makes sense, we’re good. I usually mirror.
M/M, yaoi, boys love, whatever ya wanna call it. That's what I want.
Most of my characters are perverted jerks that'd make a sailor blush, so if that type of stuff bothers you then please let me know beforehand.
I'm an adult and, sadly, do have other responsibilities so there might be times I'm only able to reply once a day.
Will do my best to let you know if I won't be around for a while.
Prefer PM over anything else out there.
Love fantasy genre/worlds, but I will do others.
Be comfortable with side characters. I might add them to help out with the story, and you should feel free to do the same!
Random starters are more than welcome.
Anime/drawn pictures are used for character references. Don't care what you choose to go with.

Currently Craving:
Your ideas. Seriously.
Crazy anime tropes or something. People from different worlds/time periods/ etc ending up somewhere else.
Dating sim brought to life or something?
Maybe Western time period.

--->The Pairings<---
Bold is my preferred role, but nothing is set in stone. Ask and you might receive.
Hit me with your plots/pairings too, yeah? Stuff with hearts are things I'm super interested in.

Undercover Cop/FBI agent X Mafia Soldier
Plot One:
Pretty standard stuff. An undercover cop infiltrates the mob family as a new recruit. It's the soldier's job to keep an eye on him and show him the ropes. Adventure/romance/drama happen. Or should.
Plot Two:
The FBI has finally gotten their hands on one of the pawns of the most powerful crime families in the city. The captured soldier really doesn't want to help them bring down their family, but what other choice does he have? The lead agent always breathing down his neck really isn't helping things either.

Best Friend X Murderer:
Basically, two childhood friends that were separated and become reunited when they're adults. Muse A works at the local police department. Recently, there have been a string of murders which they're currently trying to solve. Muse B can either be someone sent in to help them find the serial killer or someone that just gets dragged into it somehow. It will eventually get revealed that Muse A is mister crazy.

Dragon X Dragon Hunter
Takes place in a world where dragons ruled over the humanoids.
Tired of their tyranny, the other races started to train dragon hunters to slay them which started a war that lasted several years. The war is near its end with most of the remaining dragons taking on human forms in order to hide from those that want them dead. A few proud ones still fight, but not many to really pose that great of a threat to the winning side.

The dragon character has chosen to hide rather than to continue fighting and has been quietly living his days in a village in human form. Muse B has come to hunt a dragon that's rumored to be in the area or something. Some event happens that causes the two to travel together.

I was thinking that for a bit more plot all these years the dragon's presence had kept something much worse than themselves out, but now that they’re almost extinct the horrible entity(s) is starting to return.

Werewolf X Werewolf
Muse A gets bitten by a werewolf/lycan/rabid dog/insert thingy here. The local pack steps in before things get out of hand, and Muse B teaches him to control his beastie side.

Master X Servant
You're ideas only. I've run out.

Prince X Knight/Whoever

Mage X Templar

Arranged Marriage

MOAR TO BE ADDED!
Once I think of them....

--->Interests<---

Fandoms and other interests for inspiration.

Angst| Super dark times | Final Fantasy | Gangsta | Fallout | Apocalypse | Horror
Dragons | Fantasy l | Anthros | Claymore | Frenemies
Resident Evil | Supernatural | Paranormal | Dragon Age
The Witcher | Elder Scrolls | Castlevania | Vampires
Dragons | Psycho-Pass | Slice of life | Angst | Monsters

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back