• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings plot with a human disaster?!

queermoth

ask about my cat!!!
hi all. i'm gaylient, aka bailey, aka mothmun, aka whatever you want to call me because i've gone through so many aliases. i use he/him or they/them pronouns, i'm super queer, and im in my early 20s! it's been a hot minute since i've done any pbp roleplay, but i've been really craving it lately, or at least making characters with other people to rant about .

(gonna be 100% upfront, the last time i tried to get back into rp i accidentally abandoned my rp partners after like a month, and there's definitely a chance that will happen again! i'm just kind of a mess and forget about things a lot. if this happens, you're welcome to bug me on whatever social media i'm active on (discord is probably the best bet), and i'm happy to continue talking regardless of whether or not we're actively writing together. i am going to do my best to not do that but i can't make guarantees ;0; )

what to expect from me:
& genderqueer/trans/male characters​
& time zone is EST, between sleep and school who knows when i'm alive though​
& 1-2 paragraphs, i used to do more advanced but it takes so much energy :^)​
& 3rd person! i'm not against 1st person, depending on the character, but i'm less experienced with it​
& lots of ooc chatter. i love talking way too much for an introvert​
& primarily romantic pairings :') i also can't usually handle writing more than one character for a single thread (side characters excluded)​
& character art!! i love! drawing my ocs. and if i get attached to the pair i'll probably draw yours too​
what i expect from you:
& same age range as me─ definitely 18+, please, i do engage in mature talk/themes at times​
& 1-2 paragraphs. i don't mind if you don't match me in length if i happen to do a really long post, as long as you're giving me something to respond to!​
& ideally also ?? ooc chatter? i want to be friendly!! i want to hear about whatever!! send me memes and pictures of your pets!! idc​
& ideas! i don't want to be the only one interested in our characters or the plot we're doing​
& i am ghost-friendly because. i get it. but try to let me know if something happens! again, if you're not up to writing, i'm still happy to just talk :')​
& please PM me!! even if you have no ideas tbh i always have some​

things i'm interested in writing (big interests in bold!):
& m/m nb/m nb/nb pairings​
& fandoms: pjo, vld, dragon age, atla (i do not write canon characters, sorry :c )​
& genres: fantasy, scifi, dystopian, modern, modern fantasy/supernatural
& dnd-style settings!!​
& fluff/slice of life
& hurt/comfort​
& opposites attract​
& pining/slowburn​
& alien/monster x human/oblivious idiot
& happy endings!! i love angst but not endless angst​
& demon/human. Muse A, the human, is sort of a disaster; they're clumsy, eccentric, and although they try hard very little works out for them. One day, while attempting to cook an old family recipe, they manage to fuck it up enough that they summon Muse B, a literal demon. Muse B decides that as thanks for giving them access to the human world, they'll help Muse A figure out how to exist. It doesn't go to plan.​
& hero/villain. Muse A is a superhero, and Muse B is a supervillain: the pair are archrivals. During a fight against another hero, however, Muse B is knocked unconscious, and when they wake up, they have no memory of who they are or what they're doing in the middle of all the chaos. Muse A finds them and, sympathetic to their ex-enemy, decides to take them in instead of handing them over to the government. Under Muse A's care, Muse B eventually regains their memory, but finds they've grown attached to Muse A, and doesn't reveal it.​
& another hero/villain. Muse A is a villain in training, but their motivations are a bit different than most villains: they are a grad student, and their doctoral advisor is one of the city's main villains. They take the position for extra credit and scholarship, and make their way through life via spite, ramen, and energy drinks. Muse B is a hero in training, and a recent undergrad transfer to Muse A's school. Their own advisors are the city's main heroes. They have a heart of gold and are constantly trying to convince Muse A that they have the capacity to be good, while Muse A is much too focused on their degree to think about things like "good" and "evil".​

Last edited:
Hey!

I'd love to get to know you and get some sort of roleplay going :).
I'm advanced lit and i'm basically up for anything but I do only have male characters at the moment haha!

Pm me and we can start cooking up some ideas on a story or just simply getting to know one another! ^^

hey nice to see someone in my age range!! I’m 20, you can call me gold, golden, au, element 79, bill Smithington, Lasagna, practically Any variation of any word you want. (im pullin your leg. call me golden. hope i havent scared you away first post.)

now forgive me ive just started here like i practically Just Joined but i really enjoy the vibe im getting from you. you seem like a cozy and welcoming person. only problem is i almost never do romance, but im also like (i havent rped in years, I should start with something easy and relaxed) (watch it totally Not be easy and relaxed) so i was like huh, maybe ill check this out. you’ll just have to be patient with me because this is my first rodeo in god knows how long haha.

so i enjoy anything fantasy, modern fantasy, blablabla, dnd... man ive been craving for a while some kind of old timey fantasy? mideval watchacallit? With those goons on the towers shooting dragons with cannonballs kind of fantasy?(gold you just gave this person the most mcstereotyped description ever fully turning them away from you) okay but yknow. just like castle walls those bumbling fantasy marketplaces with the blacksmiths and the traders maybe less on the magic and more on cool swords but magic kicks ass too

also some kind of wilderness fantasy might be my jam? i dont want to make it as intense as survival because that aint sound like your bag, but maybe some kind of exploring/traveling journey. from place to place kickin it... all my ideas are bad LISTEN ITS BEEN YEARS

but yeah that kind of thing would involve romance, i’d be interested in something m/m because i like playing charactars that arent my gender(nb) but you can play a queer as heck char if you want to and uhhh thing is im big on like Wow action spellcasting Gasps! look at this guys big ass sowrd and then they kiss kinda fantasy like we’re big on the action but we’re also big on the homosexuality so if that aint your thing lemme know

well i hope you enjoy me throwing myself into this. you dont think we vibe? send me on my way. no harm taken. second post afterall. Im like a zombie with only half my hand out the grave.

looking forward to your response whether its textual or physical (if you want to throw a watermelon at me i’d take it as a fine aknowledgement of my words) gotcha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back