• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plot lines

HI!

I have a couple of plot ideas i would love to rp with someone;

~ If anyone here has seen river-dale, or has some knowledge of that or the Archie comics, you will understand this post. I want to do a Serpent!Male x Northside!Female, i will play either roles. Just looking for a partner.

~ I would also like to do somewhat of an "emo" rp. Maybe two people could meet up at Warped Tour ( i'm hoping you know what that is, and if you do, i only accept the time period when MCR was still alive. *sniff*) and fall in love, but they have to leave each other after a couple of days because the tour keeps on traveling?
The plot would be: Person A is in a band who is on the tour, meets Person B outside of tour, they fall in love/ become besties but the tour keeps on moving so person A has to too and so forth

~ Next generation Alice in wonderland rp. I created a character that's the child of the Cheshire cat, and i would love to have someone to go on mad adventures with.

~Gravity Falls next gen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back