• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plot ideas (fandoms, crossovers, original, ships, ocs, doubling all here)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello everyone! I hope you’re having a good day and staying safe during this funky time. As for me I’m doing okayish going a bit bored in having to stay home except for quirk and I’m a bit upset there won’t be a formal graduation ceremony so yeah.....but anyways you’re not hear to listen to some weirdo rant so sorry. I’m looking to try some fandom plots from either you or myself. Just because I have a plot for an rp does not mean I’m not willing to do yours. If I don’t have a plot for a stated fandom that means I’m down for plotting. Anyways that’s all out of the way I’ll post the fandoms and plot ideas then the rules and all that boring stuff. *= craving

Fandoms
-Bleach**
-Bnha**
-RWBY*
-Danganronpa (first one only)
-Rise of the shield hero
-Kabaneri of the iron fortress*
-The Devil is a part timer
-pokemon
-Blue exorcist
-Solo leveling***

Fandom Plots
Bleach: Espada Ichigo-Ichigo died by a hollow before he awakened his powers. He ended up fusing with his inner hollow and became Aizen’s Cero Espada. Now his past friends have to attempt to get him to side with them.
Bnha: The will to fight- *Y/C* is dying, being killed by a villain now left to die a slow and painful death of bleeding out. Civilians are about to be slaughtered when the world faded to grey and everything froze. A man approaches *y/c* and has an offer for them that will give them a chance to live and to beat this villain.
This is all I have for them since I like plotting, buttt I’ll add more when I decide to update it.

Fandom ships
Bleach
-ichiruki
-Ichihime
*Your ship here*
Bnha
-Todorki x momo
Oc x Jirou
Oc X momo
*Your ship here*

Original Plots
-The friend you buried: Years ago *y/c* had a really close friend that everyone knew how close they were. They promised each other to make a difference to world.....until *m/c* died. This was years ago and *y/c* is now over this.....until they begin to see what they believe is *m/c* grown up like they never died. They appear in the distance, in the mirror, their dreams, and in tv monitors. *Realistic or a superhero based world*
-Why hate?: *Y/c* and *m/c* are the right and left hand of the queen, that being said the two have a bit of tension because their attitudes to how things should be handled. Once a threat has surfaced things begin to change and they have to ask one question Why hate?

Genres
-Fantasy
-Romance
-Slice of life
-Horror
These are here for those who havent found anything they wanted, it’s so we can plot with each other.

So you‘re finally here.....welcome to the end of the thread the rules and expectations. Thank you for reading all this and have a good day
Rules
-Be willing to double
-Please be able to plot with me
-minimum reply length I’ll accept is 3 lines.
-Not required, but ooc is preferred
-be able to play side characters with me as needed

What you can expect from me
-Mirroring/ 1-5 paragraphs
-One reply per day at the minimum
-Communication
-plotting
-Tell me how your day was so I know you read all this
-Doubling
-Able to do Oc x oc, a Cannon x oc, sometimes cannon x cannon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread