• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

plot idea, looking for a partner

vastness

coke is my addiction
Muse A and Muse B met some years ago by accident at a subway station and even if they did not really know each other, they fell in love at first sight. They dated a couple of times, had a wonderful relationship and decided to marry. Some years later, they are still deeply in love with each other. Life seems to be perfect. Muse A works as a well earning lawyer, Muse B is a high school teacher. They have lovely friends and a wonderful fifteen years old son. Yet, things change drastically when Muse B is suddenly accused of murder. Muse A, who truly believes that Muse B is innocent, decides to defend him as a lawyer. But Muse B never told his wife anything about his past life. He was indeed involved in this case, and the more they talk, they more they drift apart from each. Suddenly, the client in front of Muse A is not her husband anymore, but a stranger, and this has a great impact on their privat life. Muse C, their son, suffers from this affair and recieves help from Muse D. They start to fall for each other, but unfortunately, Muse D is the daughter of the accuser.

Optional:

• Muse B has indeed commit the murder, but it was an accident
  • Muse B is innocent, but after this case has been solved, their life has changed radically

{genres: romance, action, drama, probably angst }

I need somebody to play out this plot, preferably with one of the optional parts. As this plot has been stuck in my head for some time, and I really kind of love it, I want somebody who matches my writing style and stuff. You should be:

• active, answer at least ~ 3 times a week
  • literate, be able to answer with about 3 - 4 well-written paragraphs ( 1 paragraph: ~ 3- 4 lines )
  • creative, have ideas for the plot and be able to create interesting characters

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back