• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plot cravings (Always open) (Especially Fallout Partners)

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
Hello all! I am back on the prowl for some new rps with a few specific cravings. These are mostly ideas without detailed plots, so if you have ideas, please hit me up!! But first let me introduce myself and then we'll get on to the rules! I promise I'll keep it short

About Me!​

• I am a 19 year old college senior majoring in history and biology with a minor in political science
  • I play in 3 bands at school, have two on campus job, play football in an all women's league, and am overloaded (21 hours) in classes. Don't stress though because it rarely gets in the way!
  • I generally write a minimum of three paragraphs up to around 20 or so. I rarely go under three. I also play male characters but can probably be pushed to female
  • I am an aromantic asexual who is easily confused by the prospects of human emotion. I've read enough to where I sorta can do romance. But I'm totally open to platonic relationships!
  • I have been roleplaying for at least 12-10 years. I started on a warrior cats website when I was a wee lass
  • I"m awkward. I'll just come out and say it. I also ramble A LOT. I don't bite though!

Rules sorry man but I gotta have em

1. Please be over 18. A lot of these have some darker themes and I fell uncomfortable doing them with minors
  2. Be open to communicating with me! Have a completely random idea? Hey let's try to fit it in. Don't be shy! I've had far more success with rp's where my partner and I have been chatty
  3. Write a minimum of three detailed paragraphs
  4. Please try to keep me in the loop. If you're going to be gone a while, just shoot me a message.
  5. Do NOT ghost me. I have severe anxiety. If things aren't working out, let me know. Make up an excuse. I don't care. I'm guilty of this too but have been trying to move on.
  6. I roleplay onsite through PMs. I usually have one for chatting OOC and one for the rp itself. You can probably push me to do email though.
  7. Please write in third person past tense. Like you see in books.
I really do promise I don't bite! I"m a pretty relaxed person. Did you survive all the formality stuff? Well here"s a list of cravings I am having. See anything you like? Send me a PM! For some reason I don't always get thread notifications and I usually miss a lot. If you can't PM yet, leave a comment and I'll try to catch on to it!

• Occult
    • Plot idea: Something that combines Shutter Island, Call of Cthulu, and Journal 29
  • Spies
    • Plot ideas: Anything really. The more drama the better! Kinda craving a spyxspy right now
    • Character Idea: I have an idea for basically the anti-James Bond. Instead of some suave super spy, you get the awkward nerd who has never worked in the field in his life
  • Horror
    • Plot ideas: Bring me the ghosties! I've watched far too many ghost hunting shows lately
  • Other
    • Plot Idea: yeah it’s cliche, but basically your top of the world rock star who because of some bad habits ends up pretty much losing everything. That’s when he somehow gets involved with Character B (could be a nurse in the rehab/mental institution or anything) but basically not someone who doesn’t treat him like some hopeless lost cause of a human.
I might as well include fandoms in here! These are just the ones I'm interested in right now. For fandoms, I only play OCs

• Fallout
    • Fallout 3+DLC: Pre-War rocket scientist currently working witht the Enclave
    • New Vegas+all DLC: Ex-mercenary turned part time historian, scavenger, librarian, and part time book dealer
      • (So this is an idea kinda based off the ending where Christine stays as the Madre’s guardian) Everyone in the wastes knows the legend of the Madre. Of course most assume it’s just a legend. Those who do make the journey, however, learn they should have heeded the warnings of the Ghost. Muse A has been running for their entire life. Child of the Enclave, enemy of the Legion, and mercenary, they have enemies at every turn. Eventually, their running led them to the Madre. Here, they thrived. Mostly a scavenger and a raider, the ghosts of the Madre recognize them as one of their own which allows them to work in peace. Muse B is really up to you. Anyway, they end up at the Madre’s gates and that’s when everything goes wrong. After the two meet, the ghosts start rejecting A which means it becomes a battle for survival in a place nearly impossible to escape.
    • Fallout 4+all DLC: Nuka World raider
  • Wolfenstein
  • Call of Cthulu
  • Assassins Creed
  • Bioshock

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back