• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 'Plenty Of Fandoms'

-About Me-

»»————- I use they/them pronouns and my preferred name is Luffy

»»————- My timezone is CST

»»————- I’m a lit to novella roleplayer, I can get a minimum of 4 paragraphs to upwards of 20+ if I truly feel like the scene would need something like that!

»»————- I have been roleplaying for over 8 years now

»»————- I’m in quite a few fandoms, if you don’t see one you like on the list of ones I wanna do just feel free to ask me!

»»————- I’m somewhat of an artist in my spare time!

»»————- I only do oc x cc doubles, there are very rare cases where I will agree to a full time ship. On my end I would 100% prefer oc x cc it works the best for me, if you wanna have a ship on your end be my guest. I will do a ship on your end, I personally don’t want that on mind.

Hello as stated up there I am Luffy and currently I am looking for some roleplay partners who are willing to roleplay two different things at once. One that suits your needs and one that suits mine to be more specific! Below will be my list of fandoms/homebrew content that I really want on my end.

-The Magic Parallel-
"In a universe where the original Earth aka Earth 1 is scrapped and replaced with an entire replica ran by a 'All Father' and a council of 9 primordial a new group of humans is born. The Magic Parallel is home to magic users and reincarnates alike taking refuge from the human world they parallel. With a set of 6 realms that are held in this parallel and hundreds of million creatures to be held who wouldn't want to live within here? After eons of existing within the world a new group of 9 are born to take the council and 'All Father's place who wouldn't be excited. Join that group of 9 on their adventure to their destiny, who knows maybe you may even join it somehow!"

The lore is really in depth and it's far from completion so whatever we roleplay may even end up in the lore with your permission of course. If any of this interests you so far look at the rules below to make sure this is 100% right for you! All of the ocs I’m really wanting to play are all in the ages of 16 to 18 so please keep that in mind. I’m more looking to play my female characters since I haven’t been into many of my male characters lately. But when it comes to my female characters there are a lot of romance tropes we could do, frankly I love an angsty slow burn romance so keep that in mind. This roleplay will have a mix of fantasy, slice of life, action, romance, and much more if you feel the need. Some days we may have high school roleplay situations while others will have crazy adventures going on.

-Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure-

JJBA is an anime that I will admit I wasn’t into when I first started watching it, mostly due to part 1 being the most boring thing to me at least. But getting into the rest of the parts wasn’t hard for me, I actually loved quite a few of them! That being said I want to roleplay JBBA specifically due to having revamped my first ever Jojo oc, Joey Tanaka. The part’s I’m interested in are 3 through 5 and I won’t play Okuyasu, or Bruno. I will say I would prefer Jotaro if I agree to part three, but then again I would much prefer roleplaying with Okuyasu as I am a big part 4 fan!

-Slime Rancher-

Slimer Rancher yes is a game about being a rancher on a planet far from your own, but I had an idea for it which will be in bold/italics below!

|

V

“Years after Beatrix LeBeau returned to Earth in hopes of rekindling her love with Casey, new ranchers appear on the Far Far Range. These new ranchers would live out their lives as ranchers before Casey did, and when that cycle came to where it always begins to restart a pair of ranchers came to town. Two young ranchers who came from earth in search of new things, truthfully they had no idea who each other was. Really they both had two different reasons for coming to this ranch, but would they soon find out why the other was there? Or would they live out their lives in blissful ignorance.”

This plot is heavily going to work with oc x oc, in which I’m 100% ok with when it comes to slime rancher. I don’t really mind the gender pairing when it comes to this plot, I myself would prefer playing a female though. But you have control over your character in this situation. I was hoping for this specifically that we could create new ocs as it feels right for this fandom.

-One Piece-

It’s been a little while since I’ve asked for a one piece roleplay and I understandably needed a break from roleplaying it. Now that I am interested in it again I would love to roleplay it! This is one of the few fandoms I have multiple plots for due to the fact that I’ve roleplayed it a lot. I’m open to a lot when it comes to this fandom as I’ve finished the series and am basically on the lookout for anything new! Fair warning though
I will not play Sanji or Usopp I ship them with my oc. If you cannot play Sanji or Usopp and don’t want them as your character's love interest then I’m ok with Zoro being used as a substitution. Though keep in mind I will not be playing either of the two I mentioned for you, I will play anyone else though.
Those are just the few I am generally looking for on my end, if you yourself aren’t interested in these fandoms I can provide fandoms that I have knowledge of and would be ok with doing for your end! The fandoms I have a knowledge of are as followed-

»»————-Marvel

»»————-DC

»»————-BNHA

»»————-Supernatural

»»————-BBC Sherlock

»»————-Danganronpa

»»————-Creepypasta

»»————-Starwars

»»————-The Mandalorin

»»————-DBZ

»»————-Undertale

»»————-Cuphead

»»————-BATIM

»»————-Metalocalypse

»»————-Rick and Morty

»»————-It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia

»»————-Stardew Valley

»»————-Resident Evil Games

»»————-One Piece

»»————-Jojo

»»————-Many more so just ask!

Feel free to ask me for a certain fandom because this isn’t the full list! Now below will be some rules and requirements for you to roleplay with me!

-Roleplay Rules-

»»————-Please have knowledge of the fandoms I have asked for on my end

»»————-Be close to CST/GMT -5 timezone

»»————-Have 5+ years of roleplay experience

»»————-Use proper grammar and not text talk while we roleplay

»»————-Have an oc prepared or a ship you are looking to do

»»————-Be ok with ooc talk

»»————-Be respectful regardless if your having a bad day or not

»»————-Don’t come to me looking to do only your preferred fandom, I will not roleplay with you

»»————-Inform me if you have triggers or limits so I make sure I know what to stay away from

»»————-Make sure you come to me with a scenario, I’m cool with working together to find one best for you, but I will not create it on my own

»»————-Be lit to adv. lit that means 4 to 6 paragraphs per character, it can be more or less depending on the situation, but I prefer 4 to 6 paragraphs at least

That’s all my rules for now! I’d prefer if you’d dm me to tell me if you are interested. When you do please dm me your name, pronouns, fandom you want to do, fandom/homebrew you would like to do for me, and some fun facts about you! Hope to see you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back