• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom please god someone rp overwatch with me! [oc/cc, doubling, f// m// mxf]

MESS

Roleplay Type(s)
14e.jpg

im gonna make this post short and ugly

you gotta be
-over 21 (im old and in the way)
-up for doubling
-willing to be my friend and talk ooc! it makes the rp better i promise plus i can spam you with cheesy songs that remind me of our characters
-okay with rping over discord

as for me
-i match whatever you give me! my sweet spot is three paragraphs per character but it's up to you, boss
-i work a LOT especially in the month of december but still expect daily ooc chatter and maybe daily replies if our rp vibe is good. ill let you know!

plot and plot accessories
i have a vague plot already to go! but i adore hashing out the details together ❤️

characters
i will play any character you want. if im not too familiar with them i will DEDICATE myself to even playing as them in game to get to know them better for you!!
i just ask that you play kiriko!

one last thing
if we hit it off, please communicate with me if you're going to be gone for awhile! all i ask is to not leave me wondering if you're still interested or not. i will appreciate ya endlessly......now *puts on sunglasses* let's do this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back