• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Platform 9 3/4

Serotherapy

Expectations have never been well defined.
If the title caused you to click on this thread, I'm sure you already know what it is about.
Yes indeed, I'm hereby looking for some decent canon roleplayers from the Harry Potter - fandom.
I feel like this fandom has lost its shine almost in every roleplay community, yet I can't seem to give up on it.
I really do hope I can find some neat friends and partners on this way. And if not.. Well, it's always worth a shot, ey?

Thought I might have to point out a few things nonetheless:

Please be literate.
Please be decently active.
Please be open-minded.
Be open to different plot ideas, directions, etc. Be open for odder ideas, ideas that you might not usually come up with.

And by that, I hope that you might have found a potential partner in me and I'll be awaiting you all in excitement!

So you are looking for people to play canons for you or people who are willing to work with canon characters in the roleplay?
(sorry that part was a little confusing in the post)

First point hits the nail. Though I was more asking for people who play as canons in general.

Sorry. I like to rp in order of the phoenix or half blood Prince, but I'd be happy to do a new plot, but I'd rather not play a character under about 14/15. I prefer to play female characters, although I'd be interested in playing Malfoy if that is preferred.

Well.. I think it should be pretty obvious when looking at my profile. xD I don't know, it just is to me..

Sorry, I hadn't looked at it. Most role players have different criteria for each role play, so looking on their account often isn't necessary as they've often included any rules/recommendations on that post.

I've learned that including such topic in my profile is a total waste of time as no one ever reads it, judged by experiences on various other pages. So yeah. I'm pretty pessimistic about that. ^^"

Sorry to hear that, but as some people like to rp in several different styles (I for example role play Harry Potter, Skyrim, High school romance, warhammer and Victorian England Vampire stories) they often find it easier to put the required information on the post itself.

And that's absolutely relatable! Only I am simply tired of wasting time and energy just to have it all be ignored in the end, you see. ^^

I have learned by the time that if you show seriousness in your bio, the serious people will come to you regardless of what it is about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back