• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pirates !

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
Hello dear readers,

I have been thinking about creating a group about pirates and marines.

Indeed, you read it right.

I was going to use elements of the movie series "Pirates of the Caribbean" in it since it is a nice base to start of with.

Eventual ideas and even plot twists can be suggested so the RP will be even more enjoyable~

Greetings

Marshmallow

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/pirates.140804/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, now I see what you mean. I can totally dig this, though. I'm in (sword)

Marshmallow said:
Something like that indeed. ^^
Awesome~!

To the people: This is still open !

@Xylona and @SirJonithus Are you interested in this one? ^^
While I greatly appreciate the consideration, I'll have to decline I'm afraid. My current schedule I don't think would permit me to keep up with a group RP and I already have a few 1x1s active on the side here. I'd rather not get to many RPs going at once ^^; but again, thanks for the invite. :)

Xylona said:
Ahhh, now I see what you mean. I can totally dig this, though. I'm in (sword)
Hehehe, glad you like it. (crown)

SirJonithus said:
While I greatly appreciate the consideration, I'll have to decline I'm afraid. My current schedule I don't think would permit me to keep up with a group RP and I already have a few 1x1s active on the side here. I'd rather not get to many RPs going at once ^^; but again, thanks for the invite. :)
No problem at all. Hehehe~

I'd definitely be down for this! I love anything that involves pirates and that sort of era.

I always enjoy a good Pirate RP but would you mind me asking what style (simple, casual, detail, etc.) of RP you're planning for this?

You made a pirate RP without me. ;-;

tumblr_n4ucec86cw1tqw2mzo1_500.gif

FINALLY! I FOUND ANOTHER PIRATE RP! REJOICE!

Er, I mean...

I'll join.....

Just one question. Are we creating our own crew or are we apart of an already existing one?

Depends on what you mean by creating "our own crew". If you mean that we're each creating our own ship and crew from our heads...then no. On the "Lore" tab (I think) there are the ships that you can join. https://www.rpnation.com/threads/pirates-lore.140809/ (Just realized as I was writing this that you were in the wrong thread xD ) Anyway, all the info that you need should be in this thread. ^

Dang. If my plate weren't so full of delicious RP meat already I would gladly take a helping of this...

All food metaphors aside, I'm glad to see a pirate-themed RP. I wish you luck GMing this. May your RP last long and have many members.

AvidElmV2 said:
FINALLY! I FOUND ANOTHER PIRATE RP! REJOICE!
Er, I mean...

I'll join.....

Just one question. Are we creating our own crew or are we apart of an already existing one?
Indeed it is just as @EvilNoisyBirb said.

For now there won't be original ships allowed in the RP, but we'll think about it the more the story develops. :)

The Unamed Character]YARGH MATEY. YE CAN COUNT THIS BUCCANEER IN!!! WHEN BE SHE SAILING?!?! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17987-marshmallow/ said:
@Marshmallow[/URL]
We will be sailing once there are enough characters to start up with. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back