• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pirates, Pirates and More Pirates!

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_o29gtnvE4L1s4lxk6o1_500.gif

Hello, everyone!

I am Tarantula Hawk and I am looking for a pirate roleplay of sorts, and I have a few options! But first, there is some important information I must cover first.

The most obvious thing I should mention is that I don't want to roleplay with someone who is under eighteen. As pirate roleplays tend to involve cursing and violence, I don't like to have to dull things down for others. Not only that, but it's just weird for me to roleplay with someone who isn't my age or older. Sorry! Another thing is that I really like to talk and get to know my partner ooc, as well as headcanon with them and send memes. This is a firm requirement from me, so don't reply to this topic if you won't chat. Thanks.

I write a lot when I roleplay, usually a few paragraphs at least. I like to write like we're writing a small novel. However, do not expect me to match up with your amount of writing and the same goes both ways - I just want more than a paragraph at the minimum to reply to, which seems fair. Also, typos and grammatical errors happen; I know, I use talk-to-text on my phone for most replies and it makes me say some weird shit sometimes. So I'm pretty relaxed with that, unless the entire response is riddled with typos and errors that make it unreadable.

Don't be afraid to make a character who's different than others; but remember, in the times of pirates, they will be often looked at negatively and as not important as others, or even as an abomination - obviously no rainbow eyes or weirdly colored hair is a firm rule of mine. But, I will not roleplay using racist slang or anything of that sort, of course. There are certain things I will not add to roleplay, obviously. Make your character interesting within reason and roleplay like a good human - taboo is fine, but straight up awful things are not.

I will easily roleplay m/f and f/f, and I will give a shot to m/m if you wish! I'm not very good at it, but I will try my hardest. Also, a pirate-related fandom will be listed below and I will be doubling up only for that, unless you'd just like to play my love interest. That is also fine. When roleplaying original things, I only play females/the submissive male. I need to point that out.

Because of mental illnesses and the need to be an adult, unfortunately, I will not be online all the time. I try to respond at LEAST once every two days and I will let you know ahead of time if things come up that prevent me from doing that. I expect the courtesy warning to be something you do as well and I would like you to try to respond at least once every two days as well.

I roleplay through google docs or through threads on this website. I leave PMs for chatting ooc.
I do NOT roleplay through Discord, so do not ask.

giphy.gif

That all being said, if you agree to those rules and requirements, keep reading for plots and fandom!

↔ Pirates of the Carribean ↔
This is what I would like to do the most at the moment, though I am still open to regular, original roleplay.

My love interest is Captain Barbossa and my character has a semi-established history with him. I will play anyone as your love interest in return. Pirates of the Carribean is fun because we can do a lot with it, seeing as the movies are sort of.... A mess, historically and mythologically. LMAO

↔ Original Plotlines ↔
I did not come up with these. These plotlines belong to the following; justanotherrpmeme on Tumblr​

- Our muses meet at a tavern to have a drink and discuss stories from their latest sailing adventures…and end up starting a bar fight.
- My Muse’s crew found yours lying on a sandbar in the middle of the sea and decided to pick them up.
- My muse is a pirate on the run from the law that just so happened to commandeer the boat your muse was napping in.
- Our muses depart on a grand adventure to find pirate treasure that may or may not exist.
- My muse kidnapped your muse to ransom off to your parents for gold!
- Our muses found buried treasure! Now every other pirate out there is trying to kill us while we struggle to make it home safely.​

Feel free to suggest your own below.​

tumblr_ol1e8aukwD1qjop0uo1_500.gif

he filled her up with contraband
perfume, smokes and rum
he hoped the fog was thick enough

to make another run

Hello! I would love to do a Pirates of the Caribbean roleplay with you! I used to play as Barbossa so I think I could manage that, I'd be looking to pair my oc with Captain Jack if possible. Thanks! :)

Hi there! Shoot me a message and we can get to planning things out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back