Pinna, My Fallen Angel

Hey would it be alright if I submit a character?

Name: Nigel

Species: Human

Appearance: (I'm too lazy to find a photo and I'll post a drawing of him later if that's okay) Short choppy bed head hair, it's a dark brown. He has tired looking blueish grey eyes. He isn't all that tall, more like average height for his age so probably like 5 foot 6? He's not skinny either, more like a bit chubby, he wears a black and white stripped hoodie and dark blue jeans with black sneakers. Without the hoodie he would usually be wearing solid colored shirts, usually blue or green shirts, sometimes he'll wear those graphic tee's with weird doodles on them.

Personality: He's pretty normal, until he opens up to you, then he seems weird. He has a strange taste in humor and is quite stubborn on stuff he takes seriously, he looks upset or mad when he's thinking hard, other than that he acts slow and just wants to make a few close friends. (He's kind of a loner) He will switch moods, not randomly but more like, depending on the situation and who's there.

Hobbies: Playing PC games, watching youtube videos, taking walks, eating sweets, eating in general, sleeping, he does love hanging out with his friends when they're not busy.

Fears/weaknesses: He's scared of bugs, and spiders, he hates spiders with a burning passion, he has a weakness to sweets and fluffy dogs, or dogs in general, he also has horrible stamina. He can't run for his life, and he is horrible when it comes to trying to socialize, he'll freeze upa nd stutter a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back